Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- My entire swelling conjointly gets eliminate
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- What are your favorite gems?
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- This side up on that’s about age or 56 or 57
- Silent Blues = Blizzard is Preparing for Blizzcon
- What Was Your Best Drop Today?
- Patriarch Dervish, Whirlwind Barbarian (Exceptional…
- Danger Side Effects of Neuro3X YOU MUST READ FIRST!!!
- 2014 Football World Championship thread
Fan Art Watch #5Posted 3 Jun 2009 by
Being promoted as the new Fan Creations Forum Moderator, and honoured by Flux in the previous Fan Art Watch, I’ll now try to help him with the irregular watch which I consider to be a great honour. I remember starting small here posting simple wallpapers until Flux and other staff members took notice of my work and the creative community. Now its my turn to help even more.
It?s been a busy this week in the FCF with new additions to the gallery between three artists:
Johntorrio is back with sketches of a riding Fallen and you can follow his updates in his project thread. John’s last artwork was the Barbarian stabbing Diablo’s eye out posted after the Diablo 3 announcement.
One image of each fan artist is shown below and you can find all of them in the Fan Art Gallery.
If you enjoy Fan Art and want to contribute to this growing community, please stop on by the Fan Creations Forum. Many artists come there frequently posting works in progress looking for feedback and conversation. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to send me a PM.