The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
This afternoon Blizzard ran their monthly live stream conversation with a developer, and saw John Yang and Nevalistis join two fans for some action. They finished up through GR30 and Nevalistis scored 4 legendary items and a set item from the final GRG, so lucky to her. The conversation during the live stream covered a […]
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Boosting gems, a quick breakdown:
- Vote: Diablo 3 Seasons Ladder Rush: Fix the Cheese?
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- Greater Rift drop rates
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- The Noodle Compound Bed and Breakfast
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- Hey Bookworm, What Are You READING?
- Phoenix Shield Javazon/Survival
Fan Art Watch #4Posted 28 May 2009 by
Some of artists in the community have added new pieces of Diablo 3 fan art to the gallery over the past week. Here are thumbs for the recent works by Boqu, Romak, and softshack. Check them out and leave a comment if you can; artists always enjoy feedback and hearing that someone enjoyed their work.
If you enjoy fan creations and/or want to start creating your own works, be sure you visit our works in progress for feedback and conversation.. Most of the community artists, authors, and others frequent it and sometimes even show off
Finally, congrats to HolyKnight3000, who has just been promoted to moderator of the Fan Creations forum. HK has been the most active artist in the entire D3 community, turning out quality wallpapers almost every week since the game’s announcement, and he’s tirelessly enthusiastic about promoting the work of other artists as well. Under his direction the and can only prosper.