The issue of class balance is a constant debate for the community and the developers. Are the classes even? Can they be?
Patch 2.0.4 changed a lot of skills and it will be interesting to hear player feedback on that once people have hours to work through the new skills, especially all the Crusader buffs.
- Shard of Hate Bug Fix Coming Soon
- Monk DPS
- The HC NHL playoffs
- How Not to Enchant a Shard of Hate
- Newbie's Guide needed
- Build HC Crusaders: Community thinks Crusaders are…
- [GUIDE/ANALYSIS] Critical hit chance versus Critical…
- Elemental damage on weapon
- World First T6 Hardcore Urzael Kill
- Blizzard Questions Nephalem Rift Rules
- Attempting T6 Urzael
- S/O to BrerRabbit
Fan Art Watch #2Posted 24 November 2008by
There’s been a burst of new Diablo III fan art in the gallery of late. Browse them by thumbnails, or use the following links:
- Dahlieka has crafted a dramatic vision of the Archangel Tyrael. He’s posed, as always, dramatically.
- Newcomer KLS has started off with a bang, contributing five pieces of artwork and three wallpapers.
- A male barbarian sketched with his armor components separated out.
- A colorful sketch of the male Wizard.
- A 3D render of a very well-armored, spike-covered Barbarian.
- A sketched piece of Witch Doctor concept art, and then the vividly-colored version.
- Finally, if you missed it last month, check out the winning entry in our Halloween contest. It’s an awesome piece of original art by Vortexh, featuring a mysterious Sorceress awaiting a Druid in an eerie, pumpkin-infested graveyard.