The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
is hitting the live servers tonight/tomorrow after the weekly maintenance concludes, and there’s a ton of new stuff to be had. We’ve been newsing it all up for the past couple of months and keeping all of the DiabloWiki.net articles up to date. We’re datamining the Patch right now, so we’ll have the full data […]
- Naturally Burns Fat Quick With
- Build Powerful Chest Muscles Like Super Heroes?
- Crusader Fire Build
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- boost testosterone in a healthier way now
- See How Effective This Cream Is??
- Farming Treasure Goblins... Infinite Goblins from…
- It removes all appearance of wrinkles
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
- The Noodle Compound Bed and Breakfast
Fan Art Watch #16Posted 12 Nov 2009 by
Next up we have a statue of the Witch Doctor made by Gabriele De Luca. Some extreme detail went into making this statue. The grass was so real looking as the zombies were coming out from the ground.
Continuing on from there we have an art piece of Diablo still with his soulstone by Trevone. Check the image below to see it larger and to check out his Deviant Art page for more works.
And last but not least this week Knight_Wolf brings us a very cool original fan art of his fan class The Nomad fending off some pesky Fallen. Check his class’ wiki page for more information and full detailed background and skills.
Click the thumbnails to see larger versions of all these images.
If you enjoy Fan Art and want to contribute to this growing community, please stop by the Fan Creations Forum. Many artists visit frequently, posting works in progress looking for feedback and conversation. You don’t have to be “arty” to join in. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to send me a PM.