Patch 2.0.4 changed a lot of skills and it will be interesting to hear player feedback on that once people have hours to work through the new skills, especially all the Crusader buffs.
- Are Themed Sets Lootable from Kadala?
- Left the Troll Cave
- Diablo 3 DPS Meter: Essential or the Worst Thing…
- Have a Diablo 3 desktop?
- Ladder / leaderboards / tiered rifts are very likely…
- RNG leads to Diablo 3 Forum unrest
- Introducing Blizzard\'s Diablo 3 Theorycraft…
- Barbarians of the Physical Realm
- Any more info about ladders/tiered rifts?
- Legacy legendary vs new one
- What would you do if you discovered a possible…
- Reaper of Souls Easter Egg: Infernal Bovine Secret…
Fan Art Watch #16Posted 12 November 2009by
Next up we have a statue of the Witch Doctor made by Gabriele De Luca. Some extreme detail went into making this statue. The grass was so real looking as the zombies were coming out from the ground.
Continuing on from there we have an art piece of Diablo still with his soulstone by Trevone. Check the image below to see it larger and to check out his Deviant Art page for more works.
And last but not least this week Knight_Wolf brings us a very cool original fan art of his fan class The Nomad fending off some pesky Fallen. Check his class’ wiki page for more information and full detailed background and skills.
Click the thumbnails to see larger versions of all these images.
If you enjoy Fan Art and want to contribute to this growing community, please stop by the Fan Creations Forum. Many artists visit frequently, posting works in progress looking for feedback and conversation. You don’t have to be “arty” to join in. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to send me a PM.