Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- Silent Blues = Blizzard is Preparing for Blizzcon
- Superior items?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- Tyrael build?
- Early Merc Gear, And Where to Start MFing?
- Patriarch Dervish, Whirlwind Barbarian (Exceptional…
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- What are your favorite gems?
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- What Was Your Best Drop Today?
Fan Art Watch #15Posted 24 Oct 2009 by
It has been a busy week this week in the fan art gallery as a new artist arrives with a full portfolio.
First off, Khalnik took a piece of official monster concept art and fleshed it out with full color and depth. Fear the demon dog! The original Blizzard art is shown in the top left of Khalnik’s piece, for ease of comparison.
We’ve also got to welcome a new artist, Odon. He’s clearly been at it for a while, since he uploaded 10 original pieces right from the start. You can browse them all in his artist’s gallery, or click the thumbs below to go right to a few individual images.
Click the thumbnails to see larger versions of all these images.
If you enjoy Fan Art and want to contribute to this growing community, please stop by the Fan Creations Forum. Many artists visit frequently, posting works in progress looking for feedback and conversation. You don’t have to be “arty” to join in. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to send me a PM.