Moldran has created a video history of Diablo I and Diablo II, with game visuals and narration of events. It touches briefly on the developers and ARPGs in general, but focuses mostly on the games and gameplay, including memorable game encounters like The Butcher and the Secret Cow Level, but also the major problems like […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- 1.10 Grail Status Tables (4-5-2005)
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Matriarch FBTheI, Blizzball Sorceress (Exceptional…
- Design a Diablo 3 Legendary Item at Blizzcon 2014
- BlizzCon 2014
- The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic
- Returning player looking for future pvp partners
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Gift of Ramaladni Drop Rates Decoded
Fan Art Watch #15Posted 24 Oct 2009 by
It has been a busy week this week in the fan art gallery as a new artist arrives with a full portfolio.
First off, Khalnik took a piece of official monster concept art and fleshed it out with full color and depth. Fear the demon dog! The original Blizzard art is shown in the top left of Khalnik’s piece, for ease of comparison.
We’ve also got to welcome a new artist, Odon. He’s clearly been at it for a while, since he uploaded 10 original pieces right from the start. You can browse them all in his artist’s gallery, or click the thumbs below to go right to a few individual images.
Click the thumbnails to see larger versions of all these images.
If you enjoy Fan Art and want to contribute to this growing community, please stop by the Fan Creations Forum. Many artists visit frequently, posting works in progress looking for feedback and conversation. You don’t have to be “arty” to join in. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to send me a PM.