Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Are you going to play Season 2?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- A Throwback Wallpaper: Darkness Falls; Heroes Rise
- Tournament: The Randomly Challenged II
- Metallica set to play BlizzCon 2014
- Toughness is Useless at Higher Greater Rifts?
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Clervis's FT/ISO
- OT: anyone interested in free personal training?
- What are your favorite gems?
Fan Art Watch #14Posted 17 Oct 2009 by
- Up top you see the work of GAMi who returns with a sketch of the monk using his technique to eradicate his target.
- Below, you see KhalNik’s haunting vision of shadowy spirits leaving Ureh at dawn.
- There’s also a new piece by Oshikuma, with an anime-style view of a Fallen. This one was originally tipped on the Diablo twitter feed.
- Lastly this week we have my version of the wallpaper post to see how it was done. rune. Check out my
Click the thumbnails to see larger versions of all these images.
If you enjoy Fan Art and want to contribute to this growing community, please stop by the Fan Creations Forum. Many artists visit frequently, posting works in progress looking for feedback and conversation. You don’t have to be “arty” to join in. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to send me a PM.