Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
- Archones Ladder Shop 2014!
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- anyone have an updated ignore list?
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO: Scintillating Jewels of…
- Lightning Weapons: Tested and Explained…
Fan Art Watch #14Posted 17 Oct 2009 by
- Up top you see the work of GAMi who returns with a sketch of the monk using his technique to eradicate his target.
- Below, you see KhalNik’s haunting vision of shadowy spirits leaving Ureh at dawn.
- There’s also a new piece by Oshikuma, with an anime-style view of a Fallen. This one was originally tipped on the Diablo twitter feed.
- Lastly this week we have my version of the wallpaper post to see how it was done. rune. Check out my
Click the thumbnails to see larger versions of all these images.
If you enjoy Fan Art and want to contribute to this growing community, please stop by the Fan Creations Forum. Many artists visit frequently, posting works in progress looking for feedback and conversation. You don’t have to be “arty” to join in. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to send me a PM.