Lots on this show, including PTR Patch 2.1′s big changes, legendary item buffs, Paragon 1000 achieved, the Stash space emergency and micro-transactions, Diablo 3′s story and “demon soul hooks,” and Blizzcon 2014 Diablo 3 expansion announcement expectations. Featuring Flux, N3rdwords and Neinball.
Approximate topic starting times:
The Diablo 3 Podcast Episode Guide in DiabloWiki.net provides links to every show, plus quick summaries.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.
- Get the Podcast RSS feed
A fan assembled all six of the class-specific item sets in Reaper of Souls, took pics of them on each gender for each class, and provided views from all angles. It’s quite a useful presentation, and credit to Zeldrin for creating it.
I found it interesting since I’d never actually seen the full sets so clearly. Everyone’s got a few or all of the items from each set, but usually mixed with other gear, some transmogged or vanishing dyed, etc. So here they are, unadulterated and straight from the D3 artist’s tablets to your screen. All the sets (except for Firebird’s, which adds a source) consist of six items: helm, shoulders, chest, gloves, legs, and boots, so visually they are pretty much apples to apples comparisons. So here are Reaper of Souls Item Sets Illustrated:
Helltooth Harness (armory), Witch Doctor set. Helm, shoulders, chest, gloves, legs, boots. (This set apparently lacks the light weight and flexibility of the huge slabs of unrefined steel that the other classes have strapped to their bodies, as both of these weary medical professionals are bent double beneath the weight of their assorted shark teeth, baboon femurs, and coconut shells.)
Diablo 3 “Gear Sets”
This whole presentation reminds me of the hot (pre-game) topic of Gear Sets. We’ve got a big wiki article about them, and “Gear Sets” was a regular news category from 2010-2012, with 29 news items so categorized.
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Blizzard's Patch 2.1 Live Chat: Full Transcript and…
- Stream your D2 gameplay!
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO-List
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- [1.13d FAM HC] Loot Skywalker's Give-away
- Game Changes Help Thread (inc ATMA/GoMule)
- 2014 RFO Sign-Up and Running Thread
- Gold in Diablo 3: is there enough? Bonus weekend!
- [1.13 SC FAM FTS] ISO- Jalal's Mane
- LF Honest, Fun People Across All Platforms
- Estimate for Torment 6?
Fan Art Watch #14Posted 17 Oct 2009 by
- Up top you see the work of GAMi who returns with a sketch of the monk using his technique to eradicate his target.
- Below, you see KhalNik’s haunting vision of shadowy spirits leaving Ureh at dawn.
- There’s also a new piece by Oshikuma, with an anime-style view of a Fallen. This one was originally tipped on the Diablo twitter feed.
- Lastly this week we have my version of the wallpaper post to see how it was done. rune. Check out my
Click the thumbnails to see larger versions of all these images.
If you enjoy Fan Art and want to contribute to this growing community, please stop by the Fan Creations Forum. Many artists visit frequently, posting works in progress looking for feedback and conversation. You don’t have to be “arty” to join in. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to send me a PM.