Greetings, nephalem! I’ll be doing something new this month, so I hope you’ll all bear with me as we try it out together, it’s The Diablo IncGamers Clan Dispatch: Volume I.
- Hardcore T6 Belial =((
- Attempting T6 Hardcore Belial!
- Arcane Build: Help !
- Shared Paragon Not Leading to Diversity of…
- Build Elementalist
- Bug Horadric cube is not working...help me..
- Blizzard Defends the Legendary Shard of Hate Nerf
- Something to play with
- Should Diablo 3 Followers Share Gear?
- Elemental damage on weapon and + % skill
- The most Hallowed Of Barricades
- Diablo 3 Survival: Healing vs. Toughness vs. Hit…
Fan Art Watch #12Posted 4 September 2009by
It’s been a steady dripping of fan art this week from our dear fan artists, who perhaps have been extra inspired since Blizzard hasn’t given us anything new since BlizzCon a few weeks back. Here’s a rundown of this week’s art work!
- First up this week Delowyn comes out with his rendition of the fan class by BigKevSexyMan called the Hollow Man. See his Work in progress thread as he is modelling the character.
- Inkarnus returns this week with a concept for a city in the desert. He calls the image “Lut Whatever”. Check out his notes for more on how he came about making this piece.
- Lastly this week I posted the rune design of the monk’s Inner Sanctuary a night after I posted my wallpaper for the week. You can read thread for more on this design.
For all the images, remember they also have a larger version, so click the images.
If you enjoy Fan Art and want to contribute to this growing community, please stop by the Fan Creations Forum. Many artists visit frequently, posting works in progress looking for feedback and conversation. You don’t have to be “arty” to join in. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to send me a PM.