This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Super Product Skin Care For Everyone
- Matriarch Jael, lvl 83 Avengeress (Kingslayer Sorc)
- Tyrael build?
- Tournament: The Randomly Challenged II
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Gripphon's Rune Market
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
Fan Art Watch #12Posted 4 Sep 2009 by
It’s been a steady dripping of fan art this week from our dear fan artists, who perhaps have been extra inspired since Blizzard hasn’t given us anything new since BlizzCon a few weeks back. Here’s a rundown of this week’s art work!
- First up this week Delowyn comes out with his rendition of the fan class by BigKevSexyMan called the Hollow Man. See his Work in progress thread as he is modelling the character.
- Inkarnus returns this week with a concept for a city in the desert. He calls the image “Lut Whatever”. Check out his notes for more on how he came about making this piece.
- Lastly this week I posted the rune design of the monk’s Inner Sanctuary a night after I posted my wallpaper for the week. You can read thread for more on this design.
For all the images, remember they also have a larger version, so click the images.
If you enjoy Fan Art and want to contribute to this growing community, please stop by the Fan Creations Forum. Many artists visit frequently, posting works in progress looking for feedback and conversation. You don’t have to be “arty” to join in. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to send me a PM.