The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
Everything about Legendary Gems in this two-part show. LGem basics, how they’re found and upgraded, why they are so awesome, and then detailed discussion of the best builds, upgrade values, and uses for every gem. Featuring Katniss, Ynzerg, and Flux. Due to the amount of content to cover, with 14 legendary gems, this show is […]
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Sanctuary Shield
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Your spawn rate of treasure portals
- Tournament Impossible
- Patriarch Dakkon
- Diablo 3 Seasons: Endings, Beginnings, and Scheduling
- (1.13 d SC) ISO IK armor and Necro summ items O Pgem
- Ladder reset? Returning to D2
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
Fan Art Watch #12Posted 4 Sep 2009 by
It’s been a steady dripping of fan art this week from our dear fan artists, who perhaps have been extra inspired since Blizzard hasn’t given us anything new since BlizzCon a few weeks back. Here’s a rundown of this week’s art work!
- First up this week Delowyn comes out with his rendition of the fan class by BigKevSexyMan called the Hollow Man. See his Work in progress thread as he is modelling the character.
- Inkarnus returns this week with a concept for a city in the desert. He calls the image “Lut Whatever”. Check out his notes for more on how he came about making this piece.
- Lastly this week I posted the rune design of the monk’s Inner Sanctuary a night after I posted my wallpaper for the week. You can read thread for more on this design.
For all the images, remember they also have a larger version, so click the images.
If you enjoy Fan Art and want to contribute to this growing community, please stop by the Fan Creations Forum. Many artists visit frequently, posting works in progress looking for feedback and conversation. You don’t have to be “arty” to join in. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to send me a PM.