The second part of our analysis of every Legendary Gem newly added to Diablo 3. We cover the last 11, discussing all of their strengths and weaknesses, what type of build they’re best for, twinking uses, melee-bias, and more. Featuring Flux, Katniss, and Ynzerg. See part one of this podcast for all the basic info […]
This afternoon Blizzard ran their monthly live stream conversation with a developer, and saw John Yang and Nevalistis join two fans for some action. They finished up through GR30 and Nevalistis scored 4 legendary items and a set item from the final GRG, so lucky to her. The conversation during the live stream covered a […]
- What Happened to the Ob/Zod?
- Diablo 3 Seasons: Ending, Beginning, and Advance…
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- Zeal/conviction build
- need suggestion about my game
- Dislike option on Facebook
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- OT: Sacred 2
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO-List
Fan Art Watch #11Posted 28 Aug 2009 by
- First up this week we have Vortexh showing off his Blizzcon 09 Fanart of Diablo standing on hundreds of skulls and bones with ice behind him and a pentagram in the background behind it all.
- Next up is Inkarnus with his entry for the contest with his huge image of Diablo Farming Brave Souls showing diablo waiting at an entrance-way for a party that shows the witchdoctor and 4 other heroes from d2.
- Also before Blizzcon this year Rainyia showed us her Mistress of Pain costume, and during Blizzcon at the Costume Contest we saw many amazing costumes. But she prevailed and won the contest! Congratulations Rainiya!
- Lastly this week I would like to extend some congratulations to Defiledvisions for winning the Blizzard Fan Art Contest from BlizzCon 2009 with his art piece The Wanderer. His is shown below, to the right.
For all the images, remember they also have a larger version, so click the images.
If you enjoy Fan Art and want to contribute to this growing community, please stop by the Fan Creations Forum. Many artists visit frequently, posting works in progress looking for feedback and conversation. You don’t have to be “arty” to join in. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to send me a PM.