The Diablo 3 difficulty system was completely overhauled, and now we’ve got totally different Difficulty Levels in Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls.
Greetings, nephalem! I’ll be doing something new this month, so I hope you’ll all bear with me as we try it out together, it’s The Diablo IncGamers Clan Dispatch: Volume I.
- Arcane Build: Help !
- Shared Paragon Not Leading to Diversity of…
- Build Elementalist
- Bug Horadric cube is not working...help me..
- Blizzard Defends the Legendary Shard of Hate Nerf
- Something to play with
- Should Diablo 3 Followers Share Gear?
- Elemental damage on weapon and + % skill
- The most Hallowed Of Barricades
- Diablo 3 Survival: Healing vs. Toughness vs. Hit…
- Melee Missile Arcane Build
- Build Loaded for Fun!
Fan Art Watch #11Posted 28 August 2009by
- First up this week we have Vortexh showing off his Blizzcon 09 Fanart of Diablo standing on hundreds of skulls and bones with ice behind him and a pentagram in the background behind it all.
- Next up is Inkarnus with his entry for the contest with his huge image of Diablo Farming Brave Souls showing diablo waiting at an entrance-way for a party that shows the witchdoctor and 4 other heroes from d2.
- Also before Blizzcon this year Rainyia showed us her Mistress of Pain costume, and during Blizzcon at the Costume Contest we saw many amazing costumes. But she prevailed and won the contest! Congratulations Rainiya!
- Lastly this week I would like to extend some congratulations to Defiledvisions for winning the Blizzard Fan Art Contest from BlizzCon 2009 with his art piece The Wanderer. His is shown below, to the right.
For all the images, remember they also have a larger version, so click the images.
If you enjoy Fan Art and want to contribute to this growing community, please stop by the Fan Creations Forum. Many artists visit frequently, posting works in progress looking for feedback and conversation. You don’t have to be “arty” to join in. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to send me a PM.