Why are players earning more Paragon levels in a month of Seasons than 7 previous months of Reaper of Souls? And Greater Rifts are awesome, but the lure of record times causes a lot of Hardcore deaths. Also, favorite Legendary Gems. Featuring Monstrous, Xanth, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:20 — […]
Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
- Dislike option on Facebook
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Disbanding and Reforming the Clans
- Gambling Odds for Diablo 3 Legendary Items
- OT: Days of our Lives aka the Beacon's Billboard
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- The Very Vanilla Homemade Mafia Game - Signups
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Patriarch Dread_Champion, lvl 83 2-handed Fanatic…
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- [1.07 & 1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO/FT
Fan Art Watch #10Posted 21 Aug 2009 by
As we draw ever closer to Blizzcon 2009 we bring you some more artwork. Shortly after the last watch was posted we had artists post new works. Here’s the rundown of what was posted and more.
- The first piece this week comes from Rainyia and her amazing Mistress of Pain costume piece for Blizzcon 2009. Check out the that shows off her work.
- Up next is Tigerpaw and his portrait of the Amazon. He’s also submitted this work in for the Blizzcon Art Contest.
- Finally this week Softshack returns with an art piece that many have thought was an official concept art for Diablo III and that piece is of Caldeum.
For all the images, remember they also have a larger version, so click the images.
If you enjoy Fan Art and want to contribute to this growing community, please stop by the Fan Creations Forum. Many artists visit frequently, posting works in progress looking for feedback and conversation. You don’t have to be “arty” to join in. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to send me a PM.