This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- anyone have an updated ignore list?
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO: Scintillating Jewels of…
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Lightning Weapons: Tested and Explained…
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- RoS: How are you Demon Hunters doing?
- What that be useful ?
- Wings of Valor with ROS Pre-Order
Fan Art Watch #1Posted 26 Sep 2008 by
We’ve been running weekly wallpaper posts for a couple of months now, and the gallery is flourishing. We’re going to start doing the same for fanart, starting… today! The Fan Art gallery can be seen here, and it houses hundreds of pieces, going all the way back to the pre-D2 days. Some of the more recent, D3-inspired pieces include:
[*]RosTo’s contributed an amusing cartoon of a strange visitor to the Secret Cow Level.
[*]Vortexh’s amazing, Godzilla-like Diablo is a painting of a Paladin having a very bad day.
[*]Cowguin’s Diablo/Tyrael mashup, which was even cited by D3 CM Bashiok in a recent forum post.
[*]And there were also 48 pieces original works, of varying seriousness, submitted to our recent Swords fan art contest.
With submitted fan art or wallpapers, the artists’ only payment is your feedback. (Well, other than our occasional contests.) If you see a piece you like, add a comment to let the artist know their efforts were appreciated. You can also visit our , to chat about fan-made art, music, and more.