is hitting the live servers tonight/tomorrow after the weekly maintenance concludes, and there’s a ton of new stuff to be had. We’ve been newsing it all up for the past couple of months and keeping all of the DiabloWiki.net articles up to date. We’re datamining the Patch right now, so we’ll have the full data […]
This afternoon Blizzard ran their monthly live stream conversation with a developer, and saw John Yang and Nevalistis join two fans for some action. They finished up through GR30 and Nevalistis scored 4 legendary items and a set item from the final GRG, so lucky to her. The conversation during the live stream covered a […]
- That Boost Metabolism And Build Muscle
- You should take healthy diet
- Keep your body healthy and in shape
- What is effective benefits of muscles building…
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Vote: Diablo 3 Seasons Ladder Rush: Fix the Cheese?
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- The Noodle Compound Bed and Breakfast
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- Hey Bookworm, What Are You READING?
- Phoenix Shield Javazon/Survival
Fan Art Watch #1Posted 26 Sep 2008 by
We’ve been running weekly wallpaper posts for a couple of months now, and the gallery is flourishing. We’re going to start doing the same for fanart, starting… today! The Fan Art gallery can be seen here, and it houses hundreds of pieces, going all the way back to the pre-D2 days. Some of the more recent, D3-inspired pieces include:
[*]RosTo’s contributed an amusing cartoon of a strange visitor to the Secret Cow Level.
[*]Vortexh’s amazing, Godzilla-like Diablo is a painting of a Paladin having a very bad day.
[*]Cowguin’s Diablo/Tyrael mashup, which was even cited by D3 CM Bashiok in a recent forum post.
[*]And there were also 48 pieces original works, of varying seriousness, submitted to our recent Swords fan art contest.
With submitted fan art or wallpapers, the artists’ only payment is your feedback. (Well, other than our occasional contests.) If you see a piece you like, add a comment to let the artist know their efforts were appreciated. You can also visit our , to chat about fan-made art, music, and more.