This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Do feel a little bit dark until it's pretty
- Super Product Skin Care For Everyone
- Matriarch Jael, lvl 83 Avengeress (Kingslayer Sorc)
- Tyrael build?
- Tournament: The Randomly Challenged II
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Gripphon's Rune Market
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
Fabio does Tristram ThemePosted 14 Nov 2012 by
Forever the theme tune for the Diablo series the Tristram theme, for many, is incredibly evocative and effortlessly transports you to Sanctuary. Fabio Lima plays all sorts of game and cartoon themes and his latest is the Tristram music.
He has a lovely relaxed vibe about him. He looks, in some of his videos, as if he’s just got out of bed (complete with bed hair) and felt the uncontrollable urge to just pick up his acoustic guitar and play. To be sure he is a master of it and does justice to Matt Uelmen’s most famous piece. This is well worth a watch
Thanks to Nicolas Fourcroy for mailing this in.