The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
is hitting the live servers tonight/tomorrow after the weekly maintenance concludes, and there’s a ton of new stuff to be had. We’ve been newsing it all up for the past couple of months and keeping all of the DiabloWiki.net articles up to date. We’re datamining the Patch right now, so we’ll have the full data […]
- Arcane Wizard - patch 2.1 Build
- The Noodle Compound Bed and Breakfast
- Anyone playing Diablo 1?
- muscle building foods
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Any rare items worth rerolling?
- Do not take food which contain calories
- The first Diablo 3 Season starts today
- Anti Aging Skin Products
- Which is the spectra’s really to really
- Players hit 70 in just over an hour on Season 1 -…
- You should take maximum amount of all those food…
Fabio does Tristram ThemePosted 14 Nov 2012 by
Forever the theme tune for the Diablo series the Tristram theme, for many, is incredibly evocative and effortlessly transports you to Sanctuary. Fabio Lima plays all sorts of game and cartoon themes and his latest is the Tristram music.
He has a lovely relaxed vibe about him. He looks, in some of his videos, as if he’s just got out of bed (complete with bed hair) and felt the uncontrollable urge to just pick up his acoustic guitar and play. To be sure he is a master of it and does justice to Matt Uelmen’s most famous piece. This is well worth a watch
Thanks to Nicolas Fourcroy for mailing this in.