Lots on this show, including PTR Patch 2.1′s big changes, legendary item buffs, Paragon 1000 achieved, the Stash space emergency and micro-transactions, Diablo 3′s story and “demon soul hooks,” and Blizzcon 2014 Diablo 3 expansion announcement expectations. Featuring Flux, N3rdwords and Neinball. Approximate topic starting times: 2:30 — Paragon 1000 has been achieved. Does everyone […]
This afternoon Blizzard ran their monthly live stream conversation with a developer, and saw John Yang and Nevalistis join two fans for some action. They finished up through GR30 and Nevalistis scored 4 legendary items and a set item from the final GRG, so lucky to her. The conversation during the live stream covered a […]
- Question about IncGamers HC North
- Boosting gems, a quick breakdown:
- Vote: Diablo 3 Seasons Ladder Rush: Fix the Cheese?
- Matriarch Margo, Max Physical Damage Enchantress…
- Undocumented changes and issues with Patch 2.1
- ISIS worse Than Nazis?
- Help Might Merc on Zealer
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- Hey Bookworm, What Are You READING?
- Wierd stuff on the Internets
- Greater Rift drop rates
Fabio does Tristram ThemePosted 14 Nov 2012 by
Forever the theme tune for the Diablo series the Tristram theme, for many, is incredibly evocative and effortlessly transports you to Sanctuary. Fabio Lima plays all sorts of game and cartoon themes and his latest is the Tristram music.
He has a lovely relaxed vibe about him. He looks, in some of his videos, as if he’s just got out of bed (complete with bed hair) and felt the uncontrollable urge to just pick up his acoustic guitar and play. To be sure he is a master of it and does justice to Matt Uelmen’s most famous piece. This is well worth a watch
Thanks to Nicolas Fourcroy for mailing this in.