Fascinating and very long article by a self-confessed Diablo 3 Auction House botter, talking about how he made over 100k Euros in a year, entirely through buying low and selling high on the AH and RMAH. The article is huge and goes into great detail about everything, including the scripts he used, the multiple machines […]
is hitting the live servers tonight/tomorrow after the weekly maintenance concludes, and there’s a ton of new stuff to be had. We’ve been newsing it all up for the past couple of months and keeping all of the DiabloWiki.net articles up to date. We’re datamining the Patch right now, so we’ll have the full data […]
- Suggest me the best
- Must have items?
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- Help Paladin Gear
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
- Most epic piece of classic/romantic music ?
- Undocumented changes and issues with Patch 2.1
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO list
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- DDoS Attacks Should now Stop - Lizard Squad…
- ISIS worse Than Nazis?
- The Glorius Putinslovakia
Download Diablo III Now!Posted 16 Mar 2012 by
That title might sound ominous, but this is not one of those emails (or forum posts) that points you to some trojan-infected malware site. You can legitimately download the full Diablo III installer, for most regions/languages, right now, from Battle.net. You can’t play it yet since this isn’t the game, and anyway, the servers aren’t live and you don’t have a valid CD-Key, but this way you’ve got the whole 7gig installer already set up, which will save you much time come 11:59pm, May 14th. At that point you’ll need to download the game files and install the whole thing, then pray the Battle.net servers hold up under the strain.Blizzard is providing the installers in advance to avoid the crunch of three million people try to download it at the same time, come May 15th. You’re given these links if you pre-purchase the game now, via the Blizzard store or if you got a free copy with your WoW Annual Pass. They’re useful for everyone though, even if you’re buying a boxed copy, regular or D3CE, since they’ll save you time by doing what used to be found on the “install CD” in advance.
Here are the codes so far available, all courtesy of this forum thread by SixPack. He’s vowed to update the thread with additional versions as they become available, so check back if your preferred region/language is not yet represented.
- DIABLO III Retail (enUS – America)
- DIABLO III Retail Mac version (enUS – America)
- DIABLO III Retail (EU – English)
- DIABLO III Retail (EU – Italian)
- DIABLO III Retail (EU – French)
- DIABLO III Retail (EU – German)
- DIABLO III Retail (EU – Polish)
- DIABLO III Retail (EU – Spanish)
- DIABLO III Retail (Latin America – Portuguese)
- DIABLO III Retail (Latin America – Spanish)
- DIABLO III Retail (Korean)
- DIABLO III Retail (Taiwan)
Post updated for technical clarity: thanks to info from some comments.