Why are players earning more Paragon levels in a month of Seasons than 7 previous months of Reaper of Souls? And Greater Rifts are awesome, but the lure of record times causes a lot of Hardcore deaths. Also, favorite Legendary Gems. Featuring Monstrous, Xanth, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:20 — […]
Almost everyone on my friends list and in the IncGamers HC West clan is playing Seasons now, so conversation has been focused on that reality. How long will Season One last? Are Seasons going to run a consistent amount of time? How much warning will we get before one ends and the next one begins? […]
- Patch 2.1.1, thoughts on notes?
- Big Changes to Diablo 3 Legendary Item Gambling
- OT: Days of our Lives aka the Beacon's Billboard
- Disbanding and Reforming the Clans
- Blizzard has cancelled the Project Titan MMO
- Diablo 3 Patch 2.1.1 Notes
- Gambling Odds for Diablo 3 Legendary Items --…
- Undocumented changes and issues with Patch 2.1
- Returning person questions
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
Don’t be Alarmed by Datamined Nerfs in 1.0.5Posted 12 Sep 2012 by
With v.1.0.5 now looming and almost ready for deployment, Blizzard has informed everyone that when the next patch is datamined it will look like there’s a lot of nerfing going on. However, they point out that these nerfs are offset by other changes that will not be apparent.
A blog is incoming to explain the changes but it may not make it out before the info is datamined, just do not be too alarmed when you see the raw data from the datamined client, and in fact, it’s probably best you ignore the datamined info and wait for the blog otherwise there could be an uproar over nothing.
There’s also an on-going speculation thread in the forums as to what exactly will happen in the 1.0.5 patch and you can chip in here.