The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
The second part of our analysis of every Legendary Gem newly added to Diablo 3. We cover the last 11, discussing all of their strengths and weaknesses, what type of build they’re best for, twinking uses, melee-bias, and more. Featuring Flux, Katniss, and Ynzerg. See part one of this podcast for all the basic info […]
- The Vault, Greed's Domain: Q&A
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Dislike option on Facebook
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO list
- elites and bane of the trapped lvl >=25
- Additional Legendary Gems are Coming!
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Heritage of Habacalva Tournament
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- Nemesis drops
- Your state of Greater Rift
- The Very Vanilla Homemade Mafia Game - Signups
Don’t be Alarmed by Datamined Nerfs in 1.0.5Posted 12 Sep 2012 by
With v.1.0.5 now looming and almost ready for deployment, Blizzard has informed everyone that when the next patch is datamined it will look like there’s a lot of nerfing going on. However, they point out that these nerfs are offset by other changes that will not be apparent.
A blog is incoming to explain the changes but it may not make it out before the info is datamined, just do not be too alarmed when you see the raw data from the datamined client, and in fact, it’s probably best you ignore the datamined info and wait for the blog otherwise there could be an uproar over nothing.
There’s also an on-going speculation thread in the forums as to what exactly will happen in the 1.0.5 patch and you can chip in here.