Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Gripphon's Rune Market
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- The Impeachment Thread, vol.1 - "WMD"
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
Don’t be Alarmed by Datamined Nerfs in 1.0.5Posted 12 Sep 2012 by
With v.1.0.5 now looming and almost ready for deployment, Blizzard has informed everyone that when the next patch is datamined it will look like there’s a lot of nerfing going on. However, they point out that these nerfs are offset by other changes that will not be apparent.
A blog is incoming to explain the changes but it may not make it out before the info is datamined, just do not be too alarmed when you see the raw data from the datamined client, and in fact, it’s probably best you ignore the datamined info and wait for the blog otherwise there could be an uproar over nothing.
There’s also an on-going speculation thread in the forums as to what exactly will happen in the 1.0.5 patch and you can chip in here.