Lots on this show, including PTR Patch 2.1′s big changes, legendary item buffs, Paragon 1000 achieved, the Stash space emergency and micro-transactions, Diablo 3′s story and “demon soul hooks,” and Blizzcon 2014 Diablo 3 expansion announcement expectations. Featuring Flux, N3rdwords and Neinball. Approximate topic starting times: 2:30 — Paragon 1000 has been achieved. Does everyone […]
The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Guest Article: Diablo 3 Season Level Up Tips
- DDoS Attacks Should now Stop - Lizard Squad…
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- DiabloNut 2.0 Feedback Thread
- Wired Monk, Oh ya baby !
- Players hit 70 in just over an hour on Season 1 -…
- Undocumented changes and issues with Patch 2.1
- The first Diablo 3 Season starts today
- [1.13d FAM FTS] Rawness' Give-away
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- Arcane Wizard - patch 2.1 Build
Don’t be Alarmed by Datamined Nerfs in 1.0.5Posted 12 Sep 2012 by
With v.1.0.5 now looming and almost ready for deployment, Blizzard has informed everyone that when the next patch is datamined it will look like there’s a lot of nerfing going on. However, they point out that these nerfs are offset by other changes that will not be apparent.
A blog is incoming to explain the changes but it may not make it out before the info is datamined, just do not be too alarmed when you see the raw data from the datamined client, and in fact, it’s probably best you ignore the datamined info and wait for the blog otherwise there could be an uproar over nothing.
There’s also an on-going speculation thread in the forums as to what exactly will happen in the 1.0.5 patch and you can chip in here.