Patch 2.0.4 brought big changes and buffs, including major changes to skills, especially for the Crusader. Is the class awesome now?
- Starter Guides with video inside
- Starter witch doctor guides (with videos)
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
- BoA - how do you feel about it?
- New to the forum, not the game.
- Positives- lets think good thoughts!!
- Blizzard Explains Legendary Source/Mojo Nerf
- Build Please help -level 60 wizard returning to D3…
- Rifts are boring.
- LF All-barb T1 rift farming team (USHC)
- What skills are the best in the 50's (trying to…
- Zero 5 Dog Witch Doctor Reaper Of Souls Build…
Don’t be Alarmed by Datamined Nerfs in 1.0.5Posted 12 September 2012by
With v.1.0.5 now looming and almost ready for deployment, Blizzard has informed everyone that when the next patch is datamined it will look like there’s a lot of nerfing going on. However, they point out that these nerfs are offset by other changes that will not be apparent.
A blog is incoming to explain the changes but it may not make it out before the info is datamined, just do not be too alarmed when you see the raw data from the datamined client, and in fact, it’s probably best you ignore the datamined info and wait for the blog otherwise there could be an uproar over nothing.
There’s also an on-going speculation thread in the forums as to what exactly will happen in the 1.0.5 patch and you can chip in here.