is hitting the live servers tonight/tomorrow after the weekly maintenance concludes, and there’s a ton of new stuff to be had. We’ve been newsing it all up for the past couple of months and keeping all of the DiabloWiki.net articles up to date. We’re datamining the Patch right now, so we’ll have the full data […]
The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
- Naturally Burns Fat Quick With
- Build Powerful Chest Muscles Like Super Heroes?
- Crusader Fire Build
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- boost testosterone in a healthier way now
- See How Effective This Cream Is??
- Farming Treasure Goblins... Infinite Goblins from…
- It removes all appearance of wrinkles
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
- The Noodle Compound Bed and Breakfast
Diablo 3 Direct Control on Consoles Feels Better Says JayPosted 23 Sep 2011 by
I firmly sit in the camp of Diablo 3 being a PC game and a console version will end up being a bastardised version of the original. However, Jay Wilson is convinced that using direct control with a console joypad such as a 360 controller feels even better adding ‘Oh this feels even better, with direct control…’. The biggest drawback with the console is the lack of keyboard but it has been successful in games such as Torchlight.
Now we know that Blizzard are ‘investigating’ the PS3 version of the game and if Jay’s comments are anything to go by it looks like things could be panning out rather well for a console version because the controls would be one of the major hurdles. Still, we all know the PC version will be superior right?
To demonstrate this, a user has uploaded a video to Youtube showing the Beta being played with a PS3 controller. Look easy to you? Not to me.
Thanks IncGamers and Mads Hagbarth Lund.