Patch 2.0.4 brought big changes and buffs, including major changes to skills, especially for the Crusader. Is the class awesome now?
Greetings, nephalem! I’ll be doing something new this month, so I hope you’ll all bear with me as we try it out together, it’s The Diablo IncGamers Clan Dispatch: Volume I.
- Starter Guides with video inside
- Starter witch doctor guides (with videos)
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
- BoA - how do you feel about it?
- New to the forum, not the game.
- Positives- lets think good thoughts!!
- Blizzard Explains Legendary Source/Mojo Nerf
- Build Please help -level 60 wizard returning to D3…
- Rifts are boring.
- LF All-barb T1 rift farming team (USHC)
- What skills are the best in the 50's (trying to…
- Zero 5 Dog Witch Doctor Reaper Of Souls Build…
Diablo 3 Direct Control on Consoles Feels Better Says JayPosted 23 September 2011by
I firmly sit in the camp of Diablo 3 being a PC game and a console version will end up being a bastardised version of the original. However, Jay Wilson is convinced that using direct control with a console joypad such as a 360 controller feels even better adding ‘Oh this feels even better, with direct control…’. The biggest drawback with the console is the lack of keyboard but it has been successful in games such as Torchlight.
Now we know that Blizzard are ‘investigating’ the PS3 version of the game and if Jay’s comments are anything to go by it looks like things could be panning out rather well for a console version because the controls would be one of the major hurdles. Still, we all know the PC version will be superior right?
To demonstrate this, a user has uploaded a video to Youtube showing the Beta being played with a PS3 controller. Look easy to you? Not to me.
Thanks IncGamers and Mads Hagbarth Lund.