Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- The Impeachment Thread, vol.1 - "WMD"
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Tyrael build?
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Not easily available in local stores.
- Made a blizzard thread (Binds on Account) perspective
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
Diablo 3 is Open Beta?Posted 18 Apr 2012 by
Reports in the General Diablo 3 Forum, email and our IRC chat room are flooding in about Diablo3 beta being open to anyone by taking advantage of the Starter Edition feature.
All you have to do is have a battle.net account, create a battle tag in the account settings and download the client and you’re all set!
Lolskate managed to fire off an arrow on his Demon Hunter before it was all snatched away and B.net went offline. So close, you have to feel for him.
Update: Battle.Net is now down however and it will be for around another 2 hours from this news post which is about 7:30am PST3:30pm GMT. Perhaps it’s this that they’re fixing.
Thanks to Xariov who was first to mail it in.