The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
Fascinating and very long article by a self-confessed Diablo 3 Auction House botter, talking about how he made over 100k Euros in a year, entirely through buying low and selling high on the AH and RMAH. The article is huge and goes into great detail about everything, including the scripts he used, the multiple machines […]
- Any rare items worth rerolling?
- Suggest me the best
- A question about the ideal character level for each…
- The Glorius Putinslovakia
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Players hit 70 in just over an hour on Season 1 -…
- Help Paladin Gear
- Must have items?
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
- Most epic piece of classic/romantic music ?
- Undocumented changes and issues with Patch 2.1
Diablo 3 is Open Beta?Posted 18 Apr 2012 by
Reports in the General Diablo 3 Forum, email and our IRC chat room are flooding in about Diablo3 beta being open to anyone by taking advantage of the Starter Edition feature.
All you have to do is have a battle.net account, create a battle tag in the account settings and download the client and you’re all set!
Lolskate managed to fire off an arrow on his Demon Hunter before it was all snatched away and B.net went offline. So close, you have to feel for him.
Update: Battle.Net is now down however and it will be for around another 2 hours from this news post which is about 7:30am PST3:30pm GMT. Perhaps it’s this that they’re fixing.
Thanks to Xariov who was first to mail it in.