Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- This side up on that’s about age or 56 or 57
- What are your favorite gems?
- Silent Blues = Blizzard is Preparing for Blizzcon
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- What Was Your Best Drop Today?
- Patriarch Dervish, Whirlwind Barbarian (Exceptional…
- Danger Side Effects of Neuro3X YOU MUST READ FIRST!!!
- 2014 Football World Championship thread
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Most epic piece of classic/romantic music ?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Berzerk and....Berzerk and...Berzerk and what?
Diablo III Weekly Wallpaper #121: Cinematic SparklesPosted 29 May 2012 by
Another batch of new Wallpapers, all taken from Diablo III’s oh-so-shiny cinematics. Thanks to HolyKnight3000 for the labors, and if you’d like to contribute your own wallpapers, fire them up in the Fan Creations Forum, and HK or I will add them to the full Diablo III Wallpaper gallery.