is hitting the live servers tonight/tomorrow after the weekly maintenance concludes, and there’s a ton of new stuff to be had. We’ve been newsing it all up for the past couple of months and keeping all of the DiabloWiki.net articles up to date. We’re datamining the Patch right now, so we’ll have the full data […]
The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Clervis's FT/ISO
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- The Noodle Compound Bed and Breakfast
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Your spawn rate of treasure portals
- IncHCE clan chat is broken
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Clan Chat/Features Broken Since Patch?
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
- The Glorius Putinslovakia
Diablo III Weekly Wallpaper #120: Cinematic ReleasePosted 17 May 2012 by
We usually post these on Mondays, but this Monday was kind of busy with um… other things. So here’s the weekly dose of new Diablo III wallpapers, since I know we’ve got more new ones coming up next Monday.
This whole batch, all six, are by HolyKnight, and all were taken from the various different versions of the Diablo 3 TV commercials Blizzard released shortly before the game’s launch. They feature Tyrael and Imperius engaged in a heated debate over whose turn it is to polish their breastplate, plus some shots of Diablo as well. Click the thumbs to get them in full desktop size, and look for more new Diablo 3 wallpapers coming up next week.
As always, you should check out our Fan Creations Forum for the Diablo artist community, where you’ll see new fan art, wallpapers, and more. As we’ve had to disable the user galleries in our image gallery, the easiest way for you to share your work is to post a thread in the FCF and HK or I will see it there and use a news post to broadcast it to a larger audience.