Almost everyone on my friends list and in the IncGamers HC West clan is playing Seasons now, so conversation has been focused on that reality. How long will Season One last? Are Seasons going to run a consistent amount of time? How much warning will we get before one ends and the next one begins? […]
The second part of our analysis of every Legendary Gem newly added to Diablo 3. We cover the last 11, discussing all of their strengths and weaknesses, what type of build they’re best for, twinking uses, melee-bias, and more. Featuring Flux, Katniss, and Ynzerg. See part one of this podcast for all the basic info […]
- I would like family hampering
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Slendera Garcinia Cambogia To Better Health
- Dislike option on Facebook
- The trigger and shooter young man accidentally
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Sanctuary Shield
- Most popular legendary gems for all classes?
- Diablo 3 Seasons: Ending, Beginning, and Advance…
- What Happened to the Ob/Zod?
Diablo III Weekly Wallpaper #120: Cinematic ReleasePosted 17 May 2012 by
We usually post these on Mondays, but this Monday was kind of busy with um… other things. So here’s the weekly dose of new Diablo III wallpapers, since I know we’ve got more new ones coming up next Monday.
This whole batch, all six, are by HolyKnight, and all were taken from the various different versions of the Diablo 3 TV commercials Blizzard released shortly before the game’s launch. They feature Tyrael and Imperius engaged in a heated debate over whose turn it is to polish their breastplate, plus some shots of Diablo as well. Click the thumbs to get them in full desktop size, and look for more new Diablo 3 wallpapers coming up next week.
As always, you should check out our Fan Creations Forum for the Diablo artist community, where you’ll see new fan art, wallpapers, and more. As we’ve had to disable the user galleries in our image gallery, the easiest way for you to share your work is to post a thread in the FCF and HK or I will see it there and use a news post to broadcast it to a larger audience.