Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
Almost everyone on my friends list and in the IncGamers HC West clan is playing Seasons now, so conversation has been focused on that reality. How long will Season One last? Are Seasons going to run a consistent amount of time? How much warning will we get before one ends and the next one begins? […]
- Diablo 3 Seasons: Endings, Beginnings, and Scheduling
- Legendary Drop Rates Data - Norm-Master Drop &…
- Buy Green Coffee Beans
- Weight Loss Tips For Women
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- [L] O Cham runes N Sorc iteams
- It's a fact that group who Dermarose
- Blizzard on Greater Rift monster density issues and…
- What Happened to the Ob/Zod?
- Weight Lose Supplement
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Digest unwanted fats and calories from my body
Diablo III Patch 2.0.2 – v22.214.171.12474 is Live Later TodayPosted 4 Mar 2014 by
Diablo III Patch 2.0.2 – v126.96.36.19974
Glad to hear the Act 2 KeyWarden has been nerfed in the insanely high damage his spinning reflect missiles did. Now that Wizard can do more than one build and Demon Hunters aren’t useless, those classes should be able to venture into the Dhalgur Oasis without risking instant off-screen death for everyone in the party.
Update #1: A bug with Follower spam on leveling up has been known-issued and will be fixed next time.
Update #3: The Leoric guaranteed drop is not yet fixed, actually. Nevalistis corrects herself. It will require a patch.