This show covers numerous changes made in Patch 2.1.1, then focuses intently on fixes and changes needed for the Realm of Trials and Greater Rifts. Why not more player control in selecting the level, competitive PvPvE Grifting, running lower Grifts for Leaderboard record times, etc. Featuring Rankil, N3rdwards, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Let's talk *** marriage!
- >>> Private Moustache Club - OT Thread <<<
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- This Neuro3x side effects formula facilitate
- OT: anyone interested in free personal training?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Wierd stuff on the Internets
Diablo III Patch 2.0.2 – v220.127.116.1174 is Live Later TodayPosted 4 Mar 2014 by
Diablo III Patch 2.0.2 – v18.104.22.16874
Glad to hear the Act 2 KeyWarden has been nerfed in the insanely high damage his spinning reflect missiles did. Now that Wizard can do more than one build and Demon Hunters aren’t useless, those classes should be able to venture into the Dhalgur Oasis without risking instant off-screen death for everyone in the party.
Update #1: A bug with Follower spam on leveling up has been known-issued and will be fixed next time.
Update #3: The Leoric guaranteed drop is not yet fixed, actually. Nevalistis corrects herself. It will require a patch.