Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- My entire swelling conjointly gets eliminate
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- What are your favorite gems?
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- This side up on that’s about age or 56 or 57
- Silent Blues = Blizzard is Preparing for Blizzcon
- What Was Your Best Drop Today?
- Patriarch Dervish, Whirlwind Barbarian (Exceptional…
- Danger Side Effects of Neuro3X YOU MUST READ FIRST!!!
- 2014 Football World Championship thread
Diablo III Patch 2.0.2 – v18.104.22.16874 is Live Later TodayPosted 4 Mar 2014 by
Diablo III Patch 2.0.2 – v22.214.171.12474
Glad to hear the Act 2 KeyWarden has been nerfed in the insanely high damage his spinning reflect missiles did. Now that Wizard can do more than one build and Demon Hunters aren’t useless, those classes should be able to venture into the Dhalgur Oasis without risking instant off-screen death for everyone in the party.
Update #1: A bug with Follower spam on leveling up has been known-issued and will be fixed next time.
Update #3: The Leoric guaranteed drop is not yet fixed, actually. Nevalistis corrects herself. It will require a patch.