is hitting the live servers tonight/tomorrow after the weekly maintenance concludes, and there’s a ton of new stuff to be had. We’ve been newsing it all up for the past couple of months and keeping all of the DiabloWiki.net articles up to date. We’re datamining the Patch right now, so we’ll have the full data […]
The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
- You know here the or hit people
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Indian Home Remedies To Reduce Belly Fat
- improove your personality with your fit body.
- Vote: The Biggest Current Issues with Diablo 3?
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- Best revives list
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Patriarch BurritoofFury (Exceptional Sept)
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO list
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
Diablo III Patch 1.0.3a Notes and MaintenancePosted 26 Jun 2012 by
Similar to all previous weeks, tomorrow will bring with it maintenance time and a few patch notes. There’s nothing big here as the turn-around is quite fast since the semi-major fixes came last week. Patch 1.0.4 is promised to have more class balancing, so until then we’re likely to see small tweaks and fixes.
The latest client patch notes can be found here.
Visit our Bug Report forum for a list of known issues.
The most recent hotfixes can be found here.
- Witch Doctor
- Bug Fixes
- Zombie Charger
- Skill Rune – Zombie Bears
- Fixed a bug where Zombie Bears were unable to attack targets on slopes
- Zombie Bears should no longer become stuck on objects with which they shouldn’t have collision
- Equipped items will now take “wear-and-tear” durability damage at half the previous rate
- Please note that durability loss as the result of normal combat is different from the 10% durability loss characters will incur when they die. Equipped items have always suffered durability loss while fighting, and we are simply slowing the rate at which the loss occurs.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Unique monsters to not drop the appropriate amount of loot when slain
- Fixed a bug with linking items with 3 gem sockets
- It is no longer possible to create fake achievement links
- Fixed a bug that was causing the “Switch Hero” button to occasionally disappear after leaving a game while in town
- Fixed several gold and leveling exploits
- Fixed several game and service crashes (for Mac and PC)
Related blue posts past the fold.
Drop rate changes won’t be making this patch, and both Lylirra and Bashiok have sited the quick turn-around as for these updates as the source. After admitting that drop rates were reduced in later acts to compensate for the new bands that came with 1.0.3, many began to question the change. We’re more likely to see the adjustment in 1.0.3b.
We know drop rates are one of the main changes you guys are looking for, and we’re working to get it into the game as soon as possible. It doesn’t mean we chose the changes for 1.0.3a over drop rate changes, it’s just a matter of timing and them lining up with the next release.