The Diablo 3 difficulty system was completely overhauled, and now we’ve got totally different Difficulty Levels in Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls.
- RNG leads to Diablo 3 Forum unrest
- Introducing Blizzard\'s Diablo 3 Theorycraft…
- Barbarians of the Physical Realm
- Any more info about ladders/tiered rifts?
- Legacy legendary vs new one
- What would you do if you discovered a possible…
- Reaper of Souls Easter Egg: Infernal Bovine Secret…
- looking for partners act 1 T1 split bounties and rift
- LoL game ruined bug
- 8 bounties, 8 pools of reflection
- Blizzard Explains Horadric Cache Legendary Drop Rules
- whats the best way to gear up
Diablo III Music NewsPosted 9 November 2012by
Thanks to the indefatigable Fmulder for finding two tidbits related to Diablo III music. The first is that the London Philharmonic Orchestra has released a new recording, The Greatest Video Game Music, Volume 2. It includes their symphonic renditions of numerous famous video game compositions, including Diablo III: Overture. The Amazon page has a full track listing, samples of all, and you can buy the whole thing or any individual tracks for $.99.
Elsewhere, Irish choral group Anuna included two pieces of Diablo III music in a recent concert in Dublin’s National Concert Hall. The video below shows them doing “Black Soulstone” and “Incantation.” They’re both excellent late night creepy mood-setters, with lots of voices mixing and blending to create a very gothic, wordless sort of vibe. Watch it in the dark with the sound way up.