The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- ISIS worse Than Nazis?
- Diablo 3 Hotfixes - 30 August
- Boosting gems, a quick breakdown:
- Matriarch Margo, Max Physical Damage Enchantress…
- [1.13d FAM HC] Loot Skywalker's Give-away
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Suggest me the best
- Eastern Sun [1.12a] [SC] Gurutar's FT/ISO thread.
- Question about IncGamers HC North
- Trader Profile: Gurutar
- Vote: Diablo 3 Seasons Ladder Rush: Fix the Cheese?
Diablo III in ComicsPosted 21 Sep 2011 by
Two comics featuring Diablo III popped up yesterday, and as busy as the news has been, it’s only logical to group them into the same post.
The first comes from The Daily Blink and it offers sound strategic advice for dealing with all sorts of dangers in Diablo III.
The second is by Tigerpaw, and it sums up the early game Demon Hunter experience fairly well. Sometimes hate is not enough…
You can see both of these comics and lots of other images like them in our Diablo 3 humor gallery.