Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
- Archones Ladder Shop 2014!
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- anyone have an updated ignore list?
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO: Scintillating Jewels of…
- Lightning Weapons: Tested and Explained…
Diablo III in ComicsPosted 21 Sep 2011 by
Two comics featuring Diablo III popped up yesterday, and as busy as the news has been, it’s only logical to group them into the same post.
The first comes from The Daily Blink and it offers sound strategic advice for dealing with all sorts of dangers in Diablo III.
The second is by Tigerpaw, and it sums up the early game Demon Hunter experience fairly well. Sometimes hate is not enough…
You can see both of these comics and lots of other images like them in our Diablo 3 humor gallery.