Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Are you going to play Season 2?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- A Throwback Wallpaper: Darkness Falls; Heroes Rise
- Tournament: The Randomly Challenged II
- Metallica set to play BlizzCon 2014
- Toughness is Useless at Higher Greater Rifts?
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Clervis's FT/ISO
- OT: anyone interested in free personal training?
- What are your favorite gems?
Diablo III in ComicsPosted 21 Sep 2011 by
Two comics featuring Diablo III popped up yesterday, and as busy as the news has been, it’s only logical to group them into the same post.
The first comes from The Daily Blink and it offers sound strategic advice for dealing with all sorts of dangers in Diablo III.
The second is by Tigerpaw, and it sums up the early game Demon Hunter experience fairly well. Sometimes hate is not enough…
You can see both of these comics and lots of other images like them in our Diablo 3 humor gallery.