The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
Everything about Legendary Gems in this two-part show. LGem basics, how they’re found and upgraded, why they are so awesome, and then detailed discussion of the best builds, upgrade values, and uses for every gem. Featuring Katniss, Ynzerg, and Flux. Due to the amount of content to cover, with 14 legendary gems, this show is […]
- FASTEST MONK ALIVE - Warstaff of General Quang
- How to Multishot - A Speedfarming DH Guide
- Does Rapid Fire rule yet?
- The cow level
- List of Diablo series
- Why are Seasonal Legendary Items Kept Separate?
- Possible excess Legs idea--new Iron Golem?
- Caption This! #14 (2014 Edition)
- help for newbie
- Your spawn rate of treasure portals
- The Best Way to Farm Non-Torment Legendary Items?
- Non-season players?
Diablo III in ComicsPosted 21 Sep 2011 by
Two comics featuring Diablo III popped up yesterday, and as busy as the news has been, it’s only logical to group them into the same post.
The first comes from The Daily Blink and it offers sound strategic advice for dealing with all sorts of dangers in Diablo III.
The second is by Tigerpaw, and it sums up the early game Demon Hunter experience fairly well. Sometimes hate is not enough…
You can see both of these comics and lots of other images like them in our Diablo 3 humor gallery.