Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- Official IncGamers Clans and Community Info
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Hypoallergenic formula
- Are you going to play Season 2?
- Condolences: Discuss Our Deeds
- What are your favorite gems?
- RIP: Our Fallen Friends
- Stomach because that's my biggest problem
- Metallica set to play BlizzCon 2014
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- How is Diablo 2 good?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
Diablo III Game Reservation Cards Sighted @ TargetPosted 12 Apr 2012 by
Thanks to a reader by the name of Josh for sending us the following two pics, showing front and back photos of a bundle of Diablo III reservation cards he sighted at his local Target store. Going by Target.com, their pricing is standard. D3 is $60 and the D3CE is $100, but hey look, they’ve got Diablo III t-shirts for $10, or 3/$25, which is a damn good deal. Who knew?
These game reservation cards don’t really mean anything, but viewing them is still strangely alluring, and not just for the $5 gift card with purchase. It smells like progress. Sign of Release!