The Season One leaderboard race quickly turned into a farce (in Softcore, at least) when players exploited the huge exp provided by several bounties that could be completed by undergeared characters on Torment 6. All people had to do was party up (for the greater exp) and keep creating games until they got the proper […]
Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Vote: The Biggest Current Issues with Diablo 3?
- Best revives list
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Patriarch BurritoofFury (Exceptional Sept)
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO list
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
Diablo III Game Reservation Cards Sighted @ TargetPosted 12 Apr 2012 by
Thanks to a reader by the name of Josh for sending us the following two pics, showing front and back photos of a bundle of Diablo III reservation cards he sighted at his local Target store. Going by Target.com, their pricing is standard. D3 is $60 and the D3CE is $100, but hey look, they’ve got Diablo III t-shirts for $10, or 3/$25, which is a damn good deal. Who knew?
These game reservation cards don’t really mean anything, but viewing them is still strangely alluring, and not just for the $5 gift card with purchase. It smells like progress. Sign of Release!