Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Lightning Weapons: Tested and Explained…
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- RoS: How are you Demon Hunters doing?
- What that be useful ?
- Wings of Valor with ROS Pre-Order
- CaptainFalcon - Charge/Holy Fire Paladin Themed…
- How do I sign up to the wiki?
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
Diablo III Game Reservation Cards Sighted @ TargetPosted 12 Apr 2012 by
Thanks to a reader by the name of Josh for sending us the following two pics, showing front and back photos of a bundle of Diablo III reservation cards he sighted at his local Target store. Going by Target.com, their pricing is standard. D3 is $60 and the D3CE is $100, but hey look, they’ve got Diablo III t-shirts for $10, or 3/$25, which is a damn good deal. Who knew?
These game reservation cards don’t really mean anything, but viewing them is still strangely alluring, and not just for the $5 gift card with purchase. It smells like progress. Sign of Release!