Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
The second part of our analysis of every Legendary Gem newly added to Diablo 3. We cover the last 11, discussing all of their strengths and weaknesses, what type of build they’re best for, twinking uses, melee-bias, and more. Featuring Flux, Katniss, and Ynzerg. See part one of this podcast for all the basic info […]
- Condolences: Discuss Our Deeds
- The Diablo 3 Podcast #150: Legendary Gems II/II
- List of Diablo series
- The powerful subconscious effect
- It take advice from a professional
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- The Best Way to Farm Non-Torment Legendary Items?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Caption This! #14 (2014 Edition)
- Sanctuary Shield
- ISIS worse Than Nazis?
- One Filet-O-Fish, No Bun, No Condiments
Diablo III Game Reservation Cards Sighted @ TargetPosted 12 Apr 2012 by
Thanks to a reader by the name of Josh for sending us the following two pics, showing front and back photos of a bundle of Diablo III reservation cards he sighted at his local Target store. Going by Target.com, their pricing is standard. D3 is $60 and the D3CE is $100, but hey look, they’ve got Diablo III t-shirts for $10, or 3/$25, which is a damn good deal. Who knew?
These game reservation cards don’t really mean anything, but viewing them is still strangely alluring, and not just for the $5 gift card with purchase. It smells like progress. Sign of Release!