Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
This show covers numerous changes made in Patch 2.1.1, then focuses intently on fixes and changes needed for the Realm of Trials and Greater Rifts. Why not more player control in selecting the level, competitive PvPvE Grifting, running lower Grifts for Leaderboard record times, etc. Featuring Rankil, N3rdwards, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment […]
- Get rid of me from headache
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Lightens the dark circles
- Toughness is Useless at Higher Greater Rifts?
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Metallica set to play BlizzCon 2014
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- Most annoying achievements you have farmed for
Diablo III Game Reservation Cards Sighted @ TargetPosted 12 Apr 2012 by
Thanks to a reader by the name of Josh for sending us the following two pics, showing front and back photos of a bundle of Diablo III reservation cards he sighted at his local Target store. Going by Target.com, their pricing is standard. D3 is $60 and the D3CE is $100, but hey look, they’ve got Diablo III t-shirts for $10, or 3/$25, which is a damn good deal. Who knew?
These game reservation cards don’t really mean anything, but viewing them is still strangely alluring, and not just for the $5 gift card with purchase. It smells like progress. Sign of Release!