Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- Enhancements to your learning talents
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- It reduces dryness of the skin
- Deciding Upon Uncomplicated Methods For Grow Stamina…
- Quick Advice In Get Body Building Examined
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- OT: anyone interested in free personal training?
- The History of the Single Player Forum
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- New Elite Nullifier Build. GR 34, Rank 3 EU #1…
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Still using rares ?
Diablo III @ G-Star 2011: Videos and PicturesPosted 11 Nov 2011 by
As we mentioned a few days ago, Diablo III is on display at this year’s G-Star convention in Seoul, Korea. We haven’t yet seen any Jay Wilson interviews, but Secondii has provided us with a bunch of ninja photos of the monitors, and a pair of ninja videos as well.
You may not care to view them; they’re all of the PvM demo, which is just the Beta, which I imagine most of you guys have seen more than a few videos of at this point. The build looks to be fairly-recent; they’ve got the Demon Hunter skills updated to Hatred Spenders/Generators, though there’s no Nephalem Altar in town. It’s also all translated into Korean, which gives you an idea how the localization processes carry on even during game development.
You can see all of the shots in Secondii’s forum thread, or on the article on the Ruliweb site, where the two videos are embedded, as well as offered with direct .wmv download links, in LQ or HQ.