Almost everyone on my friends list and in the IncGamers HC West clan is playing Seasons now, so conversation has been focused on that reality. How long will Season One last? Are Seasons going to run a consistent amount of time? How much warning will we get before one ends and the next one begins? […]
Everything about Legendary Gems in this two-part show. LGem basics, how they’re found and upgraded, why they are so awesome, and then detailed discussion of the best builds, upgrade values, and uses for every gem. Featuring Katniss, Ynzerg, and Flux. Due to the amount of content to cover, with 14 legendary gems, this show is […]
- Decease stress and fatigue
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Dislike option on Facebook
- Diablo 3 Forum Introductions Thread & Rules…
- Horadric Cache Data Collection Thread
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Undocumented changes and issues with Patch 2.1
- Zeal/conviction build
- Nemesis drops
- LF Honest, Fun People Across All Platforms
- Diablo 3 save games
Diablo III Forum Watch #84: More Beta First ImpressionsPosted 27 Apr 2012 by
During last weekend’s Diablo III Beta open play test we posted a bunch of first reactions from fans getting their first taste of the Diablo III beta. Since the free play opportunity ended we’ve seen a lot more such posts go up in our Diablo 3 Beta forum, and here’s a summary of the latest fan opinion offerings.
Finally, I’ve been soliciting player input on the highlights and lowlights of the Diablo 3 Beta. If you’d like to share your thoughts on the overall process (as a fan and/or player) hit up that thread and let us know what you think.
Update: Two more I missed, rescued from comments: