This show covers numerous changes made in Patch 2.1.1, then focuses intently on fixes and changes needed for the Realm of Trials and Greater Rifts. Why not more player control in selecting the level, competitive PvPvE Grifting, running lower Grifts for Leaderboard record times, etc. Featuring Rankil, N3rdwards, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- New Elite Nullifier Build. GR 34, Rank 3 EU #1…
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Still using rares ?
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- >>> Private Moustache Club - OT Thread <<<
- Android vs. iPhone
- The Noodle Compound Bed and Breakfast
- Poison damage: fire and forget ?
- Your state of Greater Rift
- Tournament idea (actually a reenactment)
Diablo III Forum Watch #84: More Beta First ImpressionsPosted 27 Apr 2012 by
During last weekend’s Diablo III Beta open play test we posted a bunch of first reactions from fans getting their first taste of the Diablo III beta. Since the free play opportunity ended we’ve seen a lot more such posts go up in our Diablo 3 Beta forum, and here’s a summary of the latest fan opinion offerings.
Finally, I’ve been soliciting player input on the highlights and lowlights of the Diablo 3 Beta. If you’d like to share your thoughts on the overall process (as a fan and/or player) hit up that thread and let us know what you think.
Update: Two more I missed, rescued from comments: