Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Are you going to play Season 2?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- A Throwback Wallpaper: Darkness Falls; Heroes Rise
- Tournament: The Randomly Challenged II
- Metallica set to play BlizzCon 2014
- Toughness is Useless at Higher Greater Rifts?
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Clervis's FT/ISO
- OT: anyone interested in free personal training?
- What are your favorite gems?
Diablo III Forum Watch #84: More Beta First ImpressionsPosted 27 Apr 2012 by
During last weekend’s Diablo III Beta open play test we posted a bunch of first reactions from fans getting their first taste of the Diablo III beta. Since the free play opportunity ended we’ve seen a lot more such posts go up in our Diablo 3 Beta forum, and here’s a summary of the latest fan opinion offerings.
Finally, I’ve been soliciting player input on the highlights and lowlights of the Diablo 3 Beta. If you’d like to share your thoughts on the overall process (as a fan and/or player) hit up that thread and let us know what you think.
Update: Two more I missed, rescued from comments: