Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- This side up on that’s about age or 56 or 57
- What are your favorite gems?
- Silent Blues = Blizzard is Preparing for Blizzcon
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- What Was Your Best Drop Today?
- Patriarch Dervish, Whirlwind Barbarian (Exceptional…
- Danger Side Effects of Neuro3X YOU MUST READ FIRST!!!
- 2014 Football World Championship thread
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Most epic piece of classic/romantic music ?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Berzerk and....Berzerk and...Berzerk and what?
Diablo III Forum Watch #84: More Beta First ImpressionsPosted 27 Apr 2012 by
During last weekend’s Diablo III Beta open play test we posted a bunch of first reactions from fans getting their first taste of the Diablo III beta. Since the free play opportunity ended we’ve seen a lot more such posts go up in our Diablo 3 Beta forum, and here’s a summary of the latest fan opinion offerings.
Finally, I’ve been soliciting player input on the highlights and lowlights of the Diablo 3 Beta. If you’d like to share your thoughts on the overall process (as a fan and/or player) hit up that thread and let us know what you think.
Update: Two more I missed, rescued from comments: