Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Archones Ladder Shop 2014!
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- anyone have an updated ignore list?
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO: Scintillating Jewels of…
Diablo III Arrives For Jay WilsonPosted 5 Apr 2012 by
I guess there are some perks to being Lead Game Designer. Jay Wilson seems to be enjoying his new shiny box displayed on his desk. The tease.
Not that he needed a boxed copy. I’m just wondering why he didn’t order the CE.
Update by Flux: Just for lulz, does the “real” box look more real than some of the past fake boxes? Samples below: