This show covers numerous changes made in Patch 2.1.1, then focuses intently on fixes and changes needed for the Realm of Trials and Greater Rifts. Why not more player control in selecting the level, competitive PvPvE Grifting, running lower Grifts for Leaderboard record times, etc. Featuring Rankil, N3rdwards, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- Most annoying achievements you have farmed for
- Toughness is Useless at Higher Greater Rifts?
- Metallica set to play BlizzCon 2014
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Guardian Predator - Fire Hunter Druid
- Creating socketed weapon fail
Diablo III Arrives For Jay WilsonPosted 5 Apr 2012 by
I guess there are some perks to being Lead Game Designer. Jay Wilson seems to be enjoying his new shiny box displayed on his desk. The tease.
Not that he needed a boxed copy. I’m just wondering why he didn’t order the CE.
Update by Flux: Just for lulz, does the “real” box look more real than some of the past fake boxes? Samples below: