The Season One leaderboard race quickly turned into a farce (in Softcore, at least) when players exploited the huge exp provided by several bounties that could be completed by undergeared characters on Torment 6. All people had to do was party up (for the greater exp) and keep creating games until they got the proper […]
The second part of our analysis of every Legendary Gem newly added to Diablo 3. We cover the last 11, discussing all of their strengths and weaknesses, what type of build they’re best for, twinking uses, melee-bias, and more. Featuring Flux, Katniss, and Ynzerg. See part one of this podcast for all the basic info […]
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- List of Diablo series
- Diablo 3 EU servers *again* offline?
- The Diablo 3 Podcast #150: Legendary Gems II/II
- Adria - Inventory Management System
- Bliss Version Switcher
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- ISIS worse Than Nazis?
- Condolences: Discuss Our Deeds
- Your spawn rate of treasure portals
- The Best Way to Farm Non-Torment Legendary Items?
Diablo III Arrives For Jay WilsonPosted 5 Apr 2012 by
I guess there are some perks to being Lead Game Designer. Jay Wilson seems to be enjoying his new shiny box displayed on his desk. The tease.
Not that he needed a boxed copy. I’m just wondering why he didn’t order the CE.
Update by Flux: Just for lulz, does the “real” box look more real than some of the past fake boxes? Samples below: