Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- [1.07 & 1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO/FT
- Design a Diablo 3 Legendary Item at Blizzcon 2014
- Re-intro thread
- Are you going to play Season 2?
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- What are your favorite gems?
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- BlizzCon 2014
- The Diablo 3 Podcast #155: Fave LGems and…
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Greater Rift Monster HPs Exploit HotFixed
- Diablo 2 veteran lost with Diablo 3: help needed!
Diablo III Arrives For Jay WilsonPosted 5 Apr 2012 by
I guess there are some perks to being Lead Game Designer. Jay Wilson seems to be enjoying his new shiny box displayed on his desk. The tease.
Not that he needed a boxed copy. I’m just wondering why he didn’t order the CE.
Update by Flux: Just for lulz, does the “real” box look more real than some of the past fake boxes? Samples below: