Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
Almost everyone on my friends list and in the IncGamers HC West clan is playing Seasons now, so conversation has been focused on that reality. How long will Season One last? Are Seasons going to run a consistent amount of time? How much warning will we get before one ends and the next one begins? […]
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Dislike option on Facebook
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- Disney Buys Lucasfilm - Episodes 7-9 on the way.
- Additional Legendary Gems are Coming!
- You must install diablo 2 before installing LOD
- Nephalem and Greater Rifts that can not be completed
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO list
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Post and discuss your pets
- Your spawn rate of treasure portals
Diablo Fan Art Watch #234: Calvin’s Customs CrusaderPosted 5 Mar 2014 by
Welcome everyone to the latest installment of the Diablo Fan Art Watch. This week we present to you an incredible 1:6 action figure by Calvin’s Custom called the “Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls ~ Crusader”.
The detail on this guy is impressive, and shows the amount of love and care he has put into it. I am jealous of the recipient of this figure; Female Crusader please?
He also posted how he made this piece in his Making of Crusader FB Gallery
Don’t forget to check out his past figure the Diablo 3 Barbarian.
If you enjoy Fan art and want to contribute to this growing community, please stop by the Fan Creations Forum. Many artists visit frequently, posting works in progress looking for feedback and conversation. You don’t have to be “arty” to join in. If you have any questions, comments or have some fan art related news on the web please send me a PM and I’ll get back to you.