The Diablo 3 difficulty system was completely overhauled, and now we’ve got totally different Difficulty Levels in Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls.
- Blizzard Explains Horadric Cache Legendary Drop Rules
- whats the best way to gear up
- Been running a Melee wiz, but got a build changing…
- Trading Community ~~
- Shocking Nudity in Diablo 3?
- World's First Torment 6 Uzrael Hardcore Clear
- The Diablo IncGamers Clan Dispatch: Volume I
- My Barb- need some advice, thoughts HC
- Shard of Hate Bug Fix Coming Soon
- Monk DPS
- The HC NHL playoffs
- How Not to Enchant a Shard of Hate
Diablo Fan Art Watch #179: The Former Guardians of Arreat – The Barbarian Effect XIPosted 30 January 2013by
Welcome all to the latest installment of the Diablo Fan Art Watch featuring art from the D3 gallery. This week we return to the scarred Dreadlands and what remains of Mt. Arreat. The silent vigil of what was once the home of the Barbarian.
doneplay, Jad-Saber, Pharan, AL32ander, and Nostalgia32.
Also this week blizzard posted a blog featuring the epic artwork of Deiv Calviz: Fan Creation of the Week: The Art of Deiv Calviz. There blizzard did a Q&A with Deiv about his works and inspiration. His works were also posted in our gallery and posted in Watch #168.
If you enjoy Fan art and want to contribute to this growing community, please stop by the PM and I’ll get back to you.. Many artists visit frequently, posting works in progress looking for feedback and conversation. You don’t have to be “arty” to join in. If you have any questions, comments or have some fan art related news on the web please send me a