Lots on this show, including PTR Patch 2.1′s big changes, legendary item buffs, Paragon 1000 achieved, the Stash space emergency and micro-transactions, Diablo 3′s story and “demon soul hooks,” and Blizzcon 2014 Diablo 3 expansion announcement expectations. Featuring Flux, N3rdwords and Neinball. Approximate topic starting times: 2:30 — Paragon 1000 has been achieved. Does everyone […]
is hitting the live servers tonight/tomorrow after the weekly maintenance concludes, and there’s a ton of new stuff to be had. We’ve been newsing it all up for the past couple of months and keeping all of the DiabloWiki.net articles up to date. We’re datamining the Patch right now, so we’ll have the full data […]
- 2014 Football World Championship thread
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Heritage of Habacalva Tournament
- Arcane Wizard - patch 2.1 Build
- Firebird Dot - Weapon damage type importance?
- The Glorius Putinslovakia
- OT: Days of our Lives aka the Beacon's Billboard
- The first Diablo 3 Season starts today
- Treasure Goblin Portal + Greed Dies = 91M GOLD Profit
- Obtaining legendary Gems
- Diablo 3 Developer Live Stream Transcript
Diablo Fan Art Watch #179: The Former Guardians of Arreat – The Barbarian Effect XIPosted 30 Jan 2013 by
Welcome all to the latest installment of the Diablo Fan Art Watch featuring art from the D3 gallery. This week we return to the scarred Dreadlands and what remains of Mt. Arreat. The silent vigil of what was once the home of the Barbarian.
doneplay, Jad-Saber, Pharan, AL32ander, and Nostalgia32.
Also this week blizzard posted a blog featuring the epic artwork of Deiv Calviz: Fan Creation of the Week: The Art of Deiv Calviz. There blizzard did a Q&A with Deiv about his works and inspiration. His works were also posted in our gallery and posted in Watch #168.
If you enjoy Fan art and want to contribute to this growing community, please stop by the PM and I’ll get back to you.. Many artists visit frequently, posting works in progress looking for feedback and conversation. You don’t have to be “arty” to join in. If you have any questions, comments or have some fan art related news on the web please send me a