Lots on this show, including PTR Patch 2.1′s big changes, legendary item buffs, Paragon 1000 achieved, the Stash space emergency and micro-transactions, Diablo 3′s story and “demon soul hooks,” and Blizzcon 2014 Diablo 3 expansion announcement expectations. Featuring Flux, N3rdwords and Neinball. Approximate topic starting times: 2:30 — Paragon 1000 has been achieved. Does everyone […]
This afternoon Blizzard ran their monthly live stream conversation with a developer, and saw John Yang and Nevalistis join two fans for some action. They finished up through GR30 and Nevalistis scored 4 legendary items and a set item from the final GRG, so lucky to her. The conversation during the live stream covered a […]
- PvP Week 13 - Come on, you know you want to!
- Vote: Diablo 3 Seasons Ladder Rush: Fix the Cheese?
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- 2.1 Followers Mechanics/Itemization
- Diablo 3 Forum Introductions Thread & Rules…
- 2.1War of the elements:Lightning WW Barb[HC] GR 31 ,…
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- IncHCE clan chat is broken
- Treasure Goblin Portal + Greed Dies = 91M GOLD Profit
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- Best revives list
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
Diablo Fan Art Watch #178: Blizzard’s First Batch of 2013Posted 10 Jan 2013 by
Welcome friends to the latest installment of the Diablo Fan Art Watch. This week I bring you three new pieces of artwork that were recently added to Blizzard’s Fan Art Gallery.
These pieces have some awesome details; one being that you normally don’t see a berserking barbarian with black wings. Then there is Tyrael who’s wings are more traditional instead of his old wispy wings. Furthermore there is the last piece that shows Imperius going full on explosive on people with his rage.
Click the thumbnails to see larger versions of all these images.
If you enjoy Fan art and want to contribute to this growing community, please stop by the PM and I’ll get back to you.. Many artists visit frequently, posting works in progress looking for feedback and conversation. You don’t have to be “arty” to join in. If you have any questions, comments or have some fan art related news on the web please send me a