Everything about Legendary Gems in this two-part show. LGem basics, how they’re found and upgraded, why they are so awesome, and then detailed discussion of the best builds, upgrade values, and uses for every gem. Featuring Katniss, Ynzerg, and Flux. Due to the amount of content to cover, with 14 legendary gems, this show is […]
Almost everyone on my friends list and in the IncGamers HC West clan is playing Seasons now, so conversation has been focused on that reality. How long will Season One last? Are Seasons going to run a consistent amount of time? How much warning will we get before one ends and the next one begins? […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- [L] O Cham runes N Sorc iteams
- It's a fact that group who Dermarose
- Blizzard on Greater Rift monster density issues and…
- What Happened to the Ob/Zod?
- Weight Lose Supplement
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Digest unwanted fats and calories from my body
- But it's not something that is very plausible
- That is really who do not
- Patriarch Dakkon
- Diablo 3 Seasons: Endings, Beginnings, and Scheduling
Diablo Fan Art Watch #173: The Former Guardians of Arreat – The Barbarian Effect XPosted 14 Nov 2012 by
Welcome all to the latest installment of the Diablo Fan Art Watch featuring art from the D3 gallery. This week we return to the scarred Dreadlands and what remains of Mt. Arreat. The silent vigil of what was once the home of the Barbarian.
After a long delay I bring you all seven pieces from fan artists depicting the hardy warriors of the Dreadlands. A nice batch to behold but do not take my word for it check them out.
Click the thumbnails to see larger versions of all these images.
If you enjoy Fan art and want to contribute to this growing community, please stop by the PM and I’ll get back to you.. Many artists visit frequently, posting works in progress looking for feedback and conversation. You don’t have to be “arty” to join in. If you have any questions, comments or have some fan art related news on the web please send me a