Most players value Bounties entirely based on how quickly they can be completed. So while not literally Everyone hates the Same Diablo 3 Bounties, there’s pretty wide agreement on the problems.
- Novelty/Real Passports,id cards,visas,drivers…
- Wrath Building
- How do you farm gold?
- 4/2: Problems and solutions.
- Careful. The lynch mob is after you...
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
- BoA - how do you feel about it?
- New to the forum, not the game.
- Positives- lets think good thoughts!!
- Blizzard Explains Legendary Source/Mojo Nerf
- Build Please help -level 60 wizard returning to D3…
- Rifts are boring.
Diablo Fan Art Watch #173: The Former Guardians of Arreat – The Barbarian Effect XPosted 14 November 2012by
Welcome all to the latest installment of the Diablo Fan Art Watch featuring art from the D3 gallery. This week we return to the scarred Dreadlands and what remains of Mt. Arreat. The silent vigil of what was once the home of the Barbarian.
After a long delay I bring you all seven pieces from fan artists depicting the hardy warriors of the Dreadlands. A nice batch to behold but do not take my word for it check them out.
Click the thumbnails to see larger versions of all these images.
If you enjoy Fan art and want to contribute to this growing community, please stop by the PM and I’ll get back to you.. Many artists visit frequently, posting works in progress looking for feedback and conversation. You don’t have to be “arty” to join in. If you have any questions, comments or have some fan art related news on the web please send me a