Greetings, nephalem! I’ll be doing something new this month, so I hope you’ll all bear with me as we try it out together, it’s The Diablo IncGamers Clan Dispatch: Volume I.
- Careful. The lynch mob is after you...
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
- BoA - how do you feel about it?
- New to the forum, not the game.
- Positives- lets think good thoughts!!
- Blizzard Explains Legendary Source/Mojo Nerf
- Build Please help -level 60 wizard returning to D3…
- Rifts are boring.
- LF All-barb T1 rift farming team (USHC)
- What skills are the best in the 50's (trying to…
- Zero 5 Dog Witch Doctor Reaper Of Souls Build…
- Build Zero 5 Dog Witch Doctor Build (Blasphemy)
Diablo Fan Art Watch #168: The Five Classes by Deiv CalvizPosted 5 September 2012by
Welcome friends to the latest installment of the Diablo Fan Art Watch. This week I bring you five pieces of artwork in gorgeous detail featuring each of the five classes from Diablo 3 by Diev Calviz.
I ordered these by their reveals, and their detail I must say is just incredible. Each piece shows something fundamental to the class as well as showing them fighting off hordes of demons, and the coming horde of skeletons for the wizard as she is freezing whatever is in front of her off screen.
Thanks to fmulder for the tip.
Click the thumbnails to see larger versions of all these images.
If you enjoy Fan art and want to contribute to this growing community, please stop by the PM and I’ll get back to you.. Many artists visit frequently, posting works in progress looking for feedback and conversation. You don’t have to be “arty” to join in. If you have any questions, comments or have some fan art related news on the web please send me a