The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
- That Boost Metabolism And Build Muscle
- You should take healthy diet
- Keep your body healthy and in shape
- What is effective benefits of muscles building…
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Vote: Diablo 3 Seasons Ladder Rush: Fix the Cheese?
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- The Noodle Compound Bed and Breakfast
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- Hey Bookworm, What Are You READING?
- Phoenix Shield Javazon/Survival
Diablo Fan Art Watch #155: The Angiris Council I – Archangel ImperiusPosted 30 Jun 2012 by
Welcome friends to the latest installment of the Diablo Fan Art Watch. This week we explore fan art based on each of the members of the Angiris Council. We start off with their leader Imperius; Archangel of Valor.
Even as the Aspect of Valor this Archangel has his problems and his pride. Give this guy some anger management classes please.
Click the thumbnails to see larger versions of all these images.
If you enjoy Fan art and want to contribute to this growing community, please stop by the PM and I’ll get back to you.. Many artists visit frequently, posting works in progress looking for feedback and conversation. You don’t have to be “arty” to join in. If you have any questions, comments or have some fan art related news on the web please send me a
The Diablo Fan Art Watch will now also be bi-weekly due to the high volume of incoming fan art. Twice as much art per week.