Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- RoS: How are you Demon Hunters doing?
- What that be useful ?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Wings of Valor with ROS Pre-Order
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- CaptainFalcon - Charge/Holy Fire Paladin Themed…
- How do I sign up to the wiki?
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
Diablo Fan Art Watch #155: The Angiris Council I – Archangel ImperiusPosted 30 Jun 2012 by
Welcome friends to the latest installment of the Diablo Fan Art Watch. This week we explore fan art based on each of the members of the Angiris Council. We start off with their leader Imperius; Archangel of Valor.
Even as the Aspect of Valor this Archangel has his problems and his pride. Give this guy some anger management classes please.
Click the thumbnails to see larger versions of all these images.
If you enjoy Fan art and want to contribute to this growing community, please stop by the PM and I’ll get back to you.. Many artists visit frequently, posting works in progress looking for feedback and conversation. You don’t have to be “arty” to join in. If you have any questions, comments or have some fan art related news on the web please send me a
The Diablo Fan Art Watch will now also be bi-weekly due to the high volume of incoming fan art. Twice as much art per week.