Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- DiabloWiki not up-to-date
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- Tyrael build?
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Wierd stuff on the Internets
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Silent Blues = Blizzard is Preparing for Blizzcon
- Metallica set to play BlizzCon 2014
Diablo Comic: Welcome Back the Old FlamePosted 6 Mar 2014 by
The extremely positive reception of D3v2 has caused a ripple down effect, as disappointed Diablo 3 players who had been turning to other games, perhaps other ARPGs, are returning to D3 in droves, with Reaper of Souls just around the corner. That’s the theme Nerf Now comic, which you can see below.
I thought this was a well done Diablo comic, with a cleverly-funny and slightly-biting punchline. Also, bonus points for rendering a female Diablo who is actually quite cute. Leah’s influence coming through, there?