Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- Toughness is Useless at Higher Greater Rifts?
- Your state of Greater Rift
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Let's talk *** marriage!
- >>> Private Moustache Club - OT Thread <<<
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- OT: anyone interested in free personal training?
Diablo Comic: Welcome Back the Old FlamePosted 6 Mar 2014 by
The extremely positive reception of D3v2 has caused a ripple down effect, as disappointed Diablo 3 players who had been turning to other games, perhaps other ARPGs, are returning to D3 in droves, with Reaper of Souls just around the corner. That’s the theme Nerf Now comic, which you can see below.
I thought this was a well done Diablo comic, with a cleverly-funny and slightly-biting punchline. Also, bonus points for rendering a female Diablo who is actually quite cute. Leah’s influence coming through, there?