Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Archones Ladder Shop 2014!
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- anyone have an updated ignore list?
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO: Scintillating Jewels of…
Diablo Comic: Welcome Back the Old FlamePosted 6 Mar 2014 by
The extremely positive reception of D3v2 has caused a ripple down effect, as disappointed Diablo 3 players who had been turning to other games, perhaps other ARPGs, are returning to D3 in droves, with Reaper of Souls just around the corner. That’s the theme Nerf Now comic, which you can see below.
I thought this was a well done Diablo comic, with a cleverly-funny and slightly-biting punchline. Also, bonus points for rendering a female Diablo who is actually quite cute. Leah’s influence coming through, there?