is hitting the live servers tonight/tomorrow after the weekly maintenance concludes, and there’s a ton of new stuff to be had. We’ve been newsing it all up for the past couple of months and keeping all of the DiabloWiki.net articles up to date. We’re datamining the Patch right now, so we’ll have the full data […]
The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
- Naturally Burns Fat Quick With
- Build Powerful Chest Muscles Like Super Heroes?
- Crusader Fire Build
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- boost testosterone in a healthier way now
- See How Effective This Cream Is??
- Farming Treasure Goblins... Infinite Goblins from…
- It removes all appearance of wrinkles
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
- The Noodle Compound Bed and Breakfast
Diablo Comic: Welcome Back the Old FlamePosted 6 Mar 2014 by
The extremely positive reception of D3v2 has caused a ripple down effect, as disappointed Diablo 3 players who had been turning to other games, perhaps other ARPGs, are returning to D3 in droves, with Reaper of Souls just around the corner. That’s the theme Nerf Now comic, which you can see below.
I thought this was a well done Diablo comic, with a cleverly-funny and slightly-biting punchline. Also, bonus points for rendering a female Diablo who is actually quite cute. Leah’s influence coming through, there?