Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Silent Blues = Blizzard is Preparing for Blizzcon
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Your state of Greater Rift
- [1.07 & 1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO/FT
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
Diablo 3 is Approved by Korean GRB, Without the RMAHPosted 13 Jan 2012 by
According to reports, the game was submitted (this time) without the Real Money Auction House element included. Previous efforts had the RMAH modified to remove the cashing out option, but when that wasn’t enough for the GRB, Blizzard removed it entirely in this resubmission. (Thus proving Korean gamers really are Hardcore?)
The official KGRB page can be seen here (translated here), with Diablo III’s M-18 rating listed. If Blizzard wishes (you think?) to implement the RMAH at a later date, a different legal board would be responsible for the decision, so apparently our time thinking about the KGRB has come to an end, and not a moment too soon.
Thanks to, fmulder, Lukk, and several others for the tip, which technical difficulties prevented us from posting more promptly.