Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
This show covers numerous changes made in Patch 2.1.1, then focuses intently on fixes and changes needed for the Realm of Trials and Greater Rifts. Why not more player control in selecting the level, competitive PvPvE Grifting, running lower Grifts for Leaderboard record times, etc. Featuring Rankil, N3rdwards, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Increase Mind Power With Neuro3x
- Metallica set to play BlizzCon 2014
- OT: anyone interested in free personal training?
- What are your favorite gems?
- [1.13d, 1.07 SC FAM FTS] Giveaway
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- Tournament: The Randomly Challenged II
- Toughness is Useless at Higher Greater Rifts?
Diablo 3 is Approved by Korean GRB, Without the RMAHPosted 13 Jan 2012 by
According to reports, the game was submitted (this time) without the Real Money Auction House element included. Previous efforts had the RMAH modified to remove the cashing out option, but when that wasn’t enough for the GRB, Blizzard removed it entirely in this resubmission. (Thus proving Korean gamers really are Hardcore?)
The official KGRB page can be seen here (translated here), with Diablo III’s M-18 rating listed. If Blizzard wishes (you think?) to implement the RMAH at a later date, a different legal board would be responsible for the decision, so apparently our time thinking about the KGRB has come to an end, and not a moment too soon.
Thanks to, fmulder, Lukk, and several others for the tip, which technical difficulties prevented us from posting more promptly.