Why are players earning more Paragon levels in a month of Seasons than 7 previous months of Reaper of Souls? And Greater Rifts are awesome, but the lure of record times causes a lot of Hardcore deaths. Also, favorite Legendary Gems. Featuring Monstrous, Xanth, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:20 — […]
The Season One leaderboard race quickly turned into a farce (in Softcore, at least) when players exploited the huge exp provided by several bounties that could be completed by undergeared characters on Torment 6. All people had to do was party up (for the greater exp) and keep creating games until they got the proper […]
- Patch 2.1.1, thoughts on notes?
- Big Changes to Diablo 3 Legendary Item Gambling
- OT: Days of our Lives aka the Beacon's Billboard
- Disbanding and Reforming the Clans
- Blizzard has cancelled the Project Titan MMO
- Diablo 3 Patch 2.1.1 Notes
- Gambling Odds for Diablo 3 Legendary Items --…
- Undocumented changes and issues with Patch 2.1
- Returning person questions
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
Diablo 3 is Approved by Korean GRB, Without the RMAHPosted 13 Jan 2012 by
According to reports, the game was submitted (this time) without the Real Money Auction House element included. Previous efforts had the RMAH modified to remove the cashing out option, but when that wasn’t enough for the GRB, Blizzard removed it entirely in this resubmission. (Thus proving Korean gamers really are Hardcore?)
The official KGRB page can be seen here (translated here), with Diablo III’s M-18 rating listed. If Blizzard wishes (you think?) to implement the RMAH at a later date, a different legal board would be responsible for the decision, so apparently our time thinking about the KGRB has come to an end, and not a moment too soon.
Thanks to, fmulder, Lukk, and several others for the tip, which technical difficulties prevented us from posting more promptly.