Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Caption This! #16 (2014 Edition)
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
- Archones Ladder Shop 2014!
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- anyone have an updated ignore list?
Diablo 3 is Approved by Korean GRB, Without the RMAHPosted 13 Jan 2012 by
According to reports, the game was submitted (this time) without the Real Money Auction House element included. Previous efforts had the RMAH modified to remove the cashing out option, but when that wasn’t enough for the GRB, Blizzard removed it entirely in this resubmission. (Thus proving Korean gamers really are Hardcore?)
The official KGRB page can be seen here (translated here), with Diablo III’s M-18 rating listed. If Blizzard wishes (you think?) to implement the RMAH at a later date, a different legal board would be responsible for the decision, so apparently our time thinking about the KGRB has come to an end, and not a moment too soon.
Thanks to, fmulder, Lukk, and several others for the tip, which technical difficulties prevented us from posting more promptly.