Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
- The Impeachment Thread, vol.1 - "WMD"
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Tyrael build?
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Made a blizzard thread (Binds on Account) perspective
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
Diablo 3 Wallpaper Watch #127: Barbarian Christmas and the Best of 2012Posted 28 Dec 2012 by
It’s been a while since we profile a new Diablo 3 wallpaper in a news post, but thanks to HolyKnight’s new effort, with a festive Barbarian and his Fiery Runes styled like Xmas lights, here we are. You can see the thumb to the right; click it to see the full sized image in the gallery, where you can grab it for your desktop.
Also, with 2012 nearly expired, how about a look back at some of the other new wallpapers we saw this year? I grabbed a selection of thumbs from the past 12 months, and if you click to the Diablo 3 Wallpaper Gallery you can see all the images below, plus many, many more. In fact, there are over 450 wallpapers to choose from, with something for every taste.