This show covers numerous changes made in Patch 2.1.1, then focuses intently on fixes and changes needed for the Realm of Trials and Greater Rifts. Why not more player control in selecting the level, competitive PvPvE Grifting, running lower Grifts for Leaderboard record times, etc. Featuring Rankil, N3rdwards, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Clervis's FT/ISO
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- The History of the Single Player Forum
- What are your favorite gems?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Android vs. iPhone
- Wierd stuff on the Internets
Diablo 3 Story in Five Minutes VideoPosted 2 Oct 2012 by
Diablo 3’s story has come in for some criticism but can you condense it into a five minute video? Apparently you can as seen in this video. Sure it skips over stuff but it’s amusing for the captions that are flashed up and in essence it gets most of the plot. And no, you are not getting a spoiler warning, you’ve all played the game through now I should imagine