Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- UEE Console Guide to Level 70 and Beyond!
- Toughness is Useless at Higher Greater Rifts?
- Buy weight loss product online
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- [1.13d, 1.07 SC FAM FTS] Giveaway
- How is Diablo 2 good?
- Your state of Greater Rift
- RIP: Our Fallen Friends
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Creating socketed weapon fail
Diablo 3 Servers in Australian and New Zealand ConfirmedPosted 20 Mar 2014 by
Although you knew this already from our news item yesterday Blizzard have now confirmed that Diablo 3 servers in Australia and New Zealand have been fired up and judging by the pings you guys were reporting they’re firing on all four cylinders. Rejoice.
Thanks To Frantic for mailing in with this news.