Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- Patriarch Dervish, Whirlwind Barbarian (Exceptional…
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Danger Side Effects of Neuro3X YOU MUST READ FIRST!!!
- 2014 Football World Championship thread
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Most epic piece of classic/romantic music ?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Berzerk and....Berzerk and...Berzerk and what?
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Your state of Greater Rift
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
Diablo 3 Servers in Australian and New Zealand ConfirmedPosted 20 Mar 2014 by
Although you knew this already from our news item yesterday Blizzard have now confirmed that Diablo 3 servers in Australia and New Zealand have been fired up and judging by the pings you guys were reporting they’re firing on all four cylinders. Rejoice.
Thanks To Frantic for mailing in with this news.