Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Clervis's FT/ISO
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- The History of the Single Player Forum
- What are your favorite gems?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Android vs. iPhone
- Wierd stuff on the Internets
- Marijuana Legalization
- The wonderful what are you listening to thread
- Let's talk *** marriage!
Diablo 3 RMAH CartoonPosted 16 Aug 2011 by
We’ve got a new comic featuring the Barbarian and Diablo, as they debate the ethical ramifications of the Real Money Auction House. You see just the first two panels below; click through for the whole comic and its surprise ending.
You can see lots of other Diablo comics and related laughs in the Diablo III Humor gallery.