Most players value Bounties entirely based on how quickly they can be completed. So while not literally Everyone hates the Same Diablo 3 Bounties, there’s pretty wide agreement on the problems.
- love marriage problem solution baba ji +918437760034
- Black magic specialist aghori baba ji +91-8437760034
- [Spoiler] Love problem solution baba ji…
- [Spoiler] Get your lost love back by black magic …
- T5 Solo Rift Video - WoW EP Mirror Image
- Chatty Q&A: Blizzard talks Reaper of Souls and the…
- Immortal Rakanoth Bug
- Guide Barbarian Build, WW build
- Random thoughts re Clans/Communities
- New to D3 forums
- Diablo 3: Powerlevelling "Exploit" Act 5 Demonic…
- Diablo 2 lovers: Questions for you specifically [D3…
Diablo 3 Release Date SlipsPosted 9 February 2012by
During the conference call today, Mike Morhaime confirmed that Diablo 3 has been delayed into a Q2 release date which takes it out of the previously stated “early 2012″ date.
We began beta testing for Diablo III last year. After receiving feedback from the community and our internal teams, we have implemented changes to the game which we believe will greatly improve the game experience, and ensure that the final release will live up to our high expectations. We have also been testing the Auction House functionality. This testing will help ensure a smooth roll-out of this feature with the retail launch, so our players can safely and securely trade items with each other.
Given the popularity of the action RPG genre, and the keen interest in Diablo III, we expect this launch to be a big opportunity for Blizzard. We can also confirm that we are targeting a Q2 launch for Diablo III. We expect to announce more details about the release schedule in the coming weeks.
So there you have it, we won’t be seeing the game for a over a month at the earliest which will no doubt disappoint many of you who were expecting some good news this evening. We can only hope that Mike does come back with more details in the coming weeks because we have heard that comment in previous conference calls and then nothing materialises.
We’ll make sure the Diablo III release date page is kept right up to date so you can follow the developments.