Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
The Season One leaderboard race quickly turned into a farce (in Softcore, at least) when players exploited the huge exp provided by several bounties that could be completed by undergeared characters on Torment 6. All people had to do was party up (for the greater exp) and keep creating games until they got the proper […]
- Blizzard has cancelled the Project Titan MMO
- Disbanding and Reforming the Clans
- Gambling Odds for Diablo 3 Legendary Items
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- Patch 2.1.1, thoughts on notes?
- Embed Video
- The Diablo 3 Darwin Awards
- The Noodle Compound Bed and Breakfast
- Your state of Greater Rift
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Dislike option on Facebook
Win Tickets to the Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls Launch PartyPosted 21 Feb 2014 by
Unless you’ve been hiding under a rock the 25th March is a date marked in your gaming diary as the day Reaper of Souls is unleashed upon the Diablo community. But how about adding another date to the diary? How about Monday the 24th of March when you and a friend could be rubbing shoulders with the creators of Diablo 3 and Reaper of Souls at the event of the year. Blizzard are throwing a Reaper of Souls Launch Party at the Vibiana in Los Angeles to celebrate the launch of Diablo 3’s first expansion pack in style. IncGamers will be attending too and we’d love to see you there.
IncGamers has 25 pairs of tickets to this invitation-only event and luckily there is more than one way to snag yourself a pair. Dip in after the break.
The first way (you can enter them all):
A. Create a flyer for the Reaper of Souls Launch party. It doesn’t require epic artistic skills, no, no. Cutting out and pasting imagery and creative use of fonts is all you need to master. Check out these on Google images for inspiration.
B. Create a poster for the release of Reaper of Souls on 25th March. This could be in the style of a movie poster or even a concert, again you don’t need to dig out the easel for this one, be creative in Photoshop or Paint (free!). Examples for inspiration.
You have until 1st March to create your piece and mail it to us at this link. We’ll pick multiple winners.
2. Party Pal
Who would you take as your +1 to the Reaper of Souls Launch Party from the Diablo universe and why would they make the perfect party pal for you.
Put your answer in the comments of this post below. We’ll pick multiple winners.
3. Quickie Contests
We will also be holding quickie contests for our Facebook and Twitter users too which will require even less effort, but you’ll need to keep an eye on those pages for when they pop up.
4. Site Pal Draw
Lastly we’ll be holding a lucky draw for a pair of tickets just for Site Pals, simply add your name to the the thread in the Pal forum.
Pesky Rules Bit
- You can enter every contest once.
- One entry per person in the the Flyer/Poster contest.
- Entries in the Flyer/Poster contest must reach us at the correct email address no later than 1st March 2014.
- One entry per person on the Party Pal contest.
- Entries must be in the comments below in this news item by 1st March 2014.
- IncGamers’ decision is final.
- Winners will be responsible for their own travel and accommodation.
- When: March 24, 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. Pacific Time
- Where: Los Angeles, CA @ the Vibiana
- Food and drinks will be provided (for free), and a DJ will be throwing down hot beats.
- There will be fun on-site, Diablo-themed activities for attendees to participate in, and potentially even score some cool swag from!
- A graffiti wall and art gallery will also be on-site. Woot.
- All contest winners who attend the event will be provided with a Collector’s Edition.
Note: If you can’t enter because you couldn’t attend (distance for example) don’t forget to share this news with your friends who could attend so they may enter the contests.