There’s no Reaper of Souls Easter Egg on the level of , but there are Secret Cows, and a fully-stocked Cow Rift.
Most players value Bounties entirely based on how quickly they can be completed. So while not literally Everyone hates the Same Diablo 3 Bounties, there’s pretty wide agreement on the problems.
- Novelty/Real Passports,id cards,visas,drivers…
- Wrath Building
- How do you farm gold?
- 4/2: Problems and solutions.
- Careful. The lynch mob is after you...
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
- BoA - how do you feel about it?
- New to the forum, not the game.
- Positives- lets think good thoughts!!
- Blizzard Explains Legendary Source/Mojo Nerf
- Build Please help -level 60 wizard returning to D3…
- Rifts are boring.
Diablo 3 Podcast #84: Jay Wilson’s ResignationPosted 20 January 2013by
Flux and Elly chew over Jay Wilson’s surprising and sudden resignation as Diablo 3′s Game Director. What, why, when, where, who, how, and more, all discussed on this show.
Jay’s surprising departure spurred another surprise; the return of Elly to The Diablo Podcast. (With any luck she’ll return fairly soon, as we’ve got a 2012 Year in Review show in the works.) Neither of us exactly “knew” Jay, but we’d had interactions with him and some brief in-person conversations, and we’ve certainly observed the highs and lows of his work, both in Diablo 3 and as a spokesperson for Blizzard Entertainment.
Topics covered on this show include:
The Diablo Podcast Episode Guidein the DiabloWiki provides links to every show, plus quick summaries.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.
- Get the Podcast RSS feed