Almost everyone on my friends list and in the IncGamers HC West clan is playing Seasons now, so conversation has been focused on that reality. How long will Season One last? Are Seasons going to run a consistent amount of time? How much warning will we get before one ends and the next one begins? […]
Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- IncGamers Hardcore North (IncHCN) Roster
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- Dislike option on Facebook
- Jay Wilson is now a World of Warcraft designer
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- US SC
- Patriarch Dread_Champion, lvl 83 2-handed Fanatic…
- RoS: How are you Demon Hunters doing?
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO-List
Diablo 3 Podcast #102: Public Game Leeches, Economics, and Hardcore DH FolliesPosted 23 Jul 2013 by
Flux, Xanth, and Aahz talk about getting started in Hardcore, public game leech problems, selling unidentified legendaries, the lust for better in-game stats, and Demon Hunter squishiness.
This is part one of this podcast. Part two will be posted later this week; it covers the recent burst of Diablo 3 developer interviews, Sharagon system brainstorming, itemization issues in Diablo 3, and more.
The Diablo 3 Podcast Episode Guide in DiabloWiki.net provfides links to every show, plus quick summaries.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.
- Get the Podcast RSS feed