Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Can't access the wiki
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Caption This! #14 (2014 Edition)
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Caption This! #16 (2014 Edition)
- Archones Ladder Shop 2014!
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
Diablo 3 Podcast #102: Public Game Leeches, Economics, and Hardcore DH FolliesPosted 23 Jul 2013 by
Flux, Xanth, and Aahz talk about getting started in Hardcore, public game leech problems, selling unidentified legendaries, the lust for better in-game stats, and Demon Hunter squishiness.
This is part one of this podcast. Part two will be posted later this week; it covers the recent burst of Diablo 3 developer interviews, Sharagon system brainstorming, itemization issues in Diablo 3, and more.
The Diablo 3 Podcast Episode Guide in DiabloWiki.net provfides links to every show, plus quick summaries.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.
- Get the Podcast RSS feed