This show covers numerous changes made in Patch 2.1.1, then focuses intently on fixes and changes needed for the Realm of Trials and Greater Rifts. Why not more player control in selecting the level, competitive PvPvE Grifting, running lower Grifts for Leaderboard record times, etc. Featuring Rankil, N3rdwards, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- New Elite Nullifier Build. GR 34, Rank 3 EU #1…
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Still using rares ?
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- >>> Private Moustache Club - OT Thread <<<
- Android vs. iPhone
- The Noodle Compound Bed and Breakfast
- Poison damage: fire and forget ?
- Your state of Greater Rift
- Tournament idea (actually a reenactment)
Diablo 3 Podcast #102: Public Game Leeches, Economics, and Hardcore DH FolliesPosted 23 Jul 2013 by
Flux, Xanth, and Aahz talk about getting started in Hardcore, public game leech problems, selling unidentified legendaries, the lust for better in-game stats, and Demon Hunter squishiness.
This is part one of this podcast. Part two will be posted later this week; it covers the recent burst of Diablo 3 developer interviews, Sharagon system brainstorming, itemization issues in Diablo 3, and more.
The Diablo 3 Podcast Episode Guide in DiabloWiki.net provfides links to every show, plus quick summaries.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.
- Get the Podcast RSS feed