This afternoon Blizzard ran their monthly live stream conversation with a developer, and saw John Yang and Nevalistis join two fans for some action. They finished up through GR30 and Nevalistis scored 4 legendary items and a set item from the final GRG, so lucky to her. The conversation during the live stream covered a […]
The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
- Vote: Diablo 3 Seasons Ladder Rush: Fix the Cheese?
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- Hey Bookworm, What Are You READING?
- Phoenix Shield Javazon/Survival
- IncHCE clan chat is broken
- Help Might Merc on Zealer
- PvP Week 13 - Come on, you know you want to!
- 2.1 Followers Mechanics/Itemization
- Diablo 3 Forum Introductions Thread & Rules…
- 2.1War of the elements:Lightning WW Barb[HC] GR 31 ,…
Diablo 3 Podcast #102: Public Game Leeches, Economics, and Hardcore DH FolliesPosted 23 Jul 2013 by
Flux, Xanth, and Aahz talk about getting started in Hardcore, public game leech problems, selling unidentified legendaries, the lust for better in-game stats, and Demon Hunter squishiness.
This is part one of this podcast. Part two will be posted later this week; it covers the recent burst of Diablo 3 developer interviews, Sharagon system brainstorming, itemization issues in Diablo 3, and more.
The Diablo 3 Podcast Episode Guide in DiabloWiki.net provfides links to every show, plus quick summaries.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.
- Get the Podcast RSS feed