The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
This afternoon Blizzard ran their monthly live stream conversation with a developer, and saw John Yang and Nevalistis join two fans for some action. They finished up through GR30 and Nevalistis scored 4 legendary items and a set item from the final GRG, so lucky to her. The conversation during the live stream covered a […]
- Vote: The Biggest Current Issues with Diablo 3?
- Old D2 player playin some D3...
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- Zeal/conviction build
- Blizzard on Legendary Gem Bugs
- Why are Seasonal Legendary Items Kept Separate?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- RoS: How are you Demon Hunters doing?
Diablo 3 Podcast #102: Public Game Leeches, Economics, and Hardcore DH FolliesPosted 23 Jul 2013 by
Flux, Xanth, and Aahz talk about getting started in Hardcore, public game leech problems, selling unidentified legendaries, the lust for better in-game stats, and Demon Hunter squishiness.
This is part one of this podcast. Part two will be posted later this week; it covers the recent burst of Diablo 3 developer interviews, Sharagon system brainstorming, itemization issues in Diablo 3, and more.
The Diablo 3 Podcast Episode Guide in DiabloWiki.net provfides links to every show, plus quick summaries.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.
- Get the Podcast RSS feed