Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Advanced Wetness Recognition
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Caption This! #16 (2014 Edition)
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Archones Ladder Shop 2014!
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
Diablo 3 Patch 1.0.3 Bugs and IssuesPosted 20 Jun 2012 by
With the new patch (notes from earlier) comes the inevitable issues, some of which have been acknowledged by Blizzard. There are no doubt more issues and unconfirmed changes to that game than are reported here and if you find any feel free to add them to the comments and we’ll update this news item.
Zombie Bears appear not to be acting as intended and are not working on stairways or narrow pathways. Blizzard confirmed the problems:
Unfortunately this won’t be fixed until patch 1.0.4 which has no release date.
The attack speed on Ashera’s Lock does not apply on existing items but it will on new spawns. The fix will be rolled out for existing items in patch 1.0.4.
There are reports of not gaining experience and health globes being invisible. One suggested workaround is to simply reset your password, that seems to have worked for a few people.
Cain has been sent loopy too, poor fella doesn’t know if he’s coming or going as Dgallery demonstrates in the general forum.