The Diablo 3 difficulty system was completely overhauled, and now we’ve got totally different Difficulty Levels in Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls.
- Ladder / leaderboards / tiered rifts are very likely…
- RNG leads to Diablo 3 Forum unrest
- Introducing Blizzard\'s Diablo 3 Theorycraft…
- Barbarians of the Physical Realm
- Any more info about ladders/tiered rifts?
- Legacy legendary vs new one
- What would you do if you discovered a possible…
- Reaper of Souls Easter Egg: Infernal Bovine Secret…
- looking for partners act 1 T1 split bounties and rift
- LoL game ruined bug
- 8 bounties, 8 pools of reflection
- Blizzard Explains Horadric Cache Legendary Drop Rules
Diablo 3 Patch 1.0.3 Bugs and IssuesPosted 20 June 2012by
With the new patch (notes from earlier) comes the inevitable issues, some of which have been acknowledged by Blizzard. There are no doubt more issues and unconfirmed changes to that game than are reported here and if you find any feel free to add them to the comments and we’ll update this news item.
Zombie Bears appear not to be acting as intended and are not working on stairways or narrow pathways. Blizzard confirmed the problems:
Unfortunately this won’t be fixed until patch 1.0.4 which has no release date.
The attack speed on Ashera’s Lock does not apply on existing items but it will on new spawns. The fix will be rolled out for existing items in patch 1.0.4.
There are reports of not gaining experience and health globes being invisible. One suggested workaround is to simply reset your password, that seems to have worked for a few people.
Cain has been sent loopy too, poor fella doesn’t know if he’s coming or going as Dgallery demonstrates in the general forum.