Patch 2.0.4 brought big changes and buffs, including major changes to skills, especially for the Crusader. Is the class awesome now?
- Wrath Building
- How do you farm gold?
- 4/2: Problems and solutions.
- Careful. The lynch mob is after you...
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
- BoA - how do you feel about it?
- New to the forum, not the game.
- Positives- lets think good thoughts!!
- Blizzard Explains Legendary Source/Mojo Nerf
- Build Please help -level 60 wizard returning to D3…
- Rifts are boring.
- LF All-barb T1 rift farming team (USHC)
Diablo 3 Patch 1.0.3 Bugs and IssuesPosted 20 June 2012by
With the new patch (notes from earlier) comes the inevitable issues, some of which have been acknowledged by Blizzard. There are no doubt more issues and unconfirmed changes to that game than are reported here and if you find any feel free to add them to the comments and we’ll update this news item.
Zombie Bears appear not to be acting as intended and are not working on stairways or narrow pathways. Blizzard confirmed the problems:
Unfortunately this won’t be fixed until patch 1.0.4 which has no release date.
The attack speed on Ashera’s Lock does not apply on existing items but it will on new spawns. The fix will be rolled out for existing items in patch 1.0.4.
There are reports of not gaining experience and health globes being invisible. One suggested workaround is to simply reset your password, that seems to have worked for a few people.
Cain has been sent loopy too, poor fella doesn’t know if he’s coming or going as Dgallery demonstrates in the general forum.