This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
- The Impeachment Thread, vol.1 - "WMD"
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Tyrael build?
- Made a blizzard thread (Binds on Account) perspective
- Off-Topic in the OTF
Diablo 3 Nominated for Spike VGAsPosted 16 Nov 2012 by
December is videogame awards season in the US and this year’s Spike VGA nominees have now been revealed. Diablo 3 has made it into a couple of categories this year, Best RPG where it goes head to head with Torchlight 2, Mass Effect 3 and Xenoblade Chronicles. The other category is Best PC game where it faces Torchlight 2 again, Guild Wars 2 and XCOM: Enemy unknown.
Gamers can now cast their votes in all the categories so if you want to help Diablo 3 win you,.