Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Clervis's FT/ISO
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- The History of the Single Player Forum
- What are your favorite gems?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Android vs. iPhone
Diablo 3 Nominated for Spike VGAsPosted 16 Nov 2012 by
December is videogame awards season in the US and this year’s Spike VGA nominees have now been revealed. Diablo 3 has made it into a couple of categories this year, Best RPG where it goes head to head with Torchlight 2, Mass Effect 3 and Xenoblade Chronicles. The other category is Best PC game where it faces Torchlight 2 again, Guild Wars 2 and XCOM: Enemy unknown.
Gamers can now cast their votes in all the categories so if you want to help Diablo 3 win you,.