This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Clervis's FT/ISO
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- The History of the Single Player Forum
- What are your favorite gems?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Android vs. iPhone
Diablo 3 Nominated for BAFTAsPosted 12 Feb 2013 by
Hot on the heels of the BAFTA awards this week the organisation has announced that the Games BAFTAs will take place on 5th March in the UK and the good news for Blizzard is that Diablo 3 has been nominated in two categories, best music and oddly enough, best strategy.
I have no idea why Diablo 3 would appear in the best strategy section but the fact it’s not a strategy indicates it is unlikely to win in that category. However, there isn’t a Role Playing category.
You can see the full list of nominees over on IncGamers.Com