Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- SP Price Check Thread - Feb 2011 - Dec 2013
- CaptainFalcon - Charge/Holy Fire Paladin Themed…
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- Tyrael build?
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- Tournament: The Randomly Challenged II
- Are you going to play Season 2?
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Patriarch Dervish, Whirlwind Barbarian (Exceptional…
- Need advice on items
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
Diablo 3 Nominated for BAFTAsPosted 12 Feb 2013 by
Hot on the heels of the BAFTA awards this week the organisation has announced that the Games BAFTAs will take place on 5th March in the UK and the good news for Blizzard is that Diablo 3 has been nominated in two categories, best music and oddly enough, best strategy.
I have no idea why Diablo 3 would appear in the best strategy section but the fact it’s not a strategy indicates it is unlikely to win in that category. However, there isn’t a Role Playing category.
You can see the full list of nominees over on IncGamers.Com