Patch 2.0.4 changed a lot of skills and it will be interesting to hear player feedback on that once people have hours to work through the new skills, especially all the Crusader buffs.
- Arcane Build: Help !
- Shared Paragon Not Leading to Diversity of…
- Build Elementalist
- Bug Horadric cube is not working...help me..
- Blizzard Defends the Legendary Shard of Hate Nerf
- Something to play with
- Should Diablo 3 Followers Share Gear?
- Elemental damage on weapon and + % skill
- The most Hallowed Of Barricades
- Diablo 3 Survival: Healing vs. Toughness vs. Hit…
- Melee Missile Arcane Build
- Build Loaded for Fun!
Diablo 3 Nominated for BAFTAsPosted 12 February 2013by
Hot on the heels of the BAFTA awards this week the organisation has announced that the Games BAFTAs will take place on 5th March in the UK and the good news for Blizzard is that Diablo 3 has been nominated in two categories, best music and oddly enough, best strategy.
I have no idea why Diablo 3 would appear in the best strategy section but the fact it’s not a strategy indicates it is unlikely to win in that category. However, there isn’t a Role Playing category.
You can see the full list of nominees over on IncGamers.Com