The Season One leaderboard race quickly turned into a farce (in Softcore, at least) when players exploited the huge exp provided by several bounties that could be completed by undergeared characters on Torment 6. All people had to do was party up (for the greater exp) and keep creating games until they got the proper […]
Everything about Legendary Gems in this two-part show. LGem basics, how they’re found and upgraded, why they are so awesome, and then detailed discussion of the best builds, upgrade values, and uses for every gem. Featuring Katniss, Ynzerg, and Flux. Due to the amount of content to cover, with 14 legendary gems, this show is […]
- What Happened to the Ob/Zod?
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- Does Rapid Fire rule yet?
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Dislike option on Facebook
- Diablo 3 Forum Introductions Thread & Rules…
- Horadric Cache Data Collection Thread
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Undocumented changes and issues with Patch 2.1
- Zeal/conviction build
- Nemesis drops
Diablo3Ladders UpdatesPosted 17 Dec 2012 by
Based on some excellent feedback from the community (thanks everyone) we have made some updates to the Diablo3Ladders site today.
The EHP, DPS and Heroscores have all been set to include set bonuses and Elemental Damage percentages. To make sure your stats are showing the updated figures on each of the above, resync your account on the site with Battle.Net and your characters will be updated. Do that via your profile.
Thanks again to everyone who has been sending in feedback and enjoying the site. Any more ideas you have please continue to let us know.