Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- The History of the Single Player Forum
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- New Elite Nullifier Build. GR 34, Rank 3 EU #1…
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Still using rares ?
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- >>> Private Moustache Club - OT Thread <<<
- Android vs. iPhone
- The Noodle Compound Bed and Breakfast
- Poison damage: fire and forget ?
Diablo3Ladders UpdatesPosted 17 Dec 2012 by
Based on some excellent feedback from the community (thanks everyone) we have made some updates to the Diablo3Ladders site today.
The EHP, DPS and Heroscores have all been set to include set bonuses and Elemental Damage percentages. To make sure your stats are showing the updated figures on each of the above, resync your account on the site with Battle.Net and your characters will be updated. Do that via your profile.
Thanks again to everyone who has been sending in feedback and enjoying the site. Any more ideas you have please continue to let us know.