Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Super Product Skin Care For Everyone
- Matriarch Jael, lvl 83 Avengeress (Kingslayer Sorc)
- Tyrael build?
- Tournament: The Randomly Challenged II
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Gripphon's Rune Market
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
Diablo3Ladders UpdatesPosted 17 Dec 2012 by
Based on some excellent feedback from the community (thanks everyone) we have made some updates to the Diablo3Ladders site today.
The EHP, DPS and Heroscores have all been set to include set bonuses and Elemental Damage percentages. To make sure your stats are showing the updated figures on each of the above, resync your account on the site with Battle.Net and your characters will be updated. Do that via your profile.
Thanks again to everyone who has been sending in feedback and enjoying the site. Any more ideas you have please continue to let us know.