Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- How is Diablo 2 good?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Metallica set to play BlizzCon 2014
- Toughness is Useless at Higher Greater Rifts?
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- Most annoying achievements you have farmed for
Diablo 3 Gameplay Systems and Crusader Panel SlidesPosted 9 Nov 2013 by
The Diablo 3 Gameplay Systems and Crusader panel was held earlier today and much was revealed receiving a good reception from the crowd. Our report from Flux is incoming but in the meantime here are key slides from the presentation showing off some of the new skills and examples of loot 2.0 changes.
There is much to be excited about. First few stills are here the other 70 are after the break.
Did you watch the panel? On a scale of 1 to 10 how hopeful are you that what you saw today is going to make the game a lot more enjoyable for you. Also, do you think this will bring a lot of the community back to Sanctuary?
Keep an eye on the BlizzCon Coverage Section for the full transcripts (not bullet point lists) of the Diablo 3 Panels, videos, hands-on reports, photos, screenshots and more.