Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- Lightning Weapons: Tested and Explained…
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- RoS: How are you Demon Hunters doing?
- What that be useful ?
- Wings of Valor with ROS Pre-Order
- CaptainFalcon - Charge/Holy Fire Paladin Themed…
- How do I sign up to the wiki?
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
Diablo 3 Gameplay Systems and Crusader Panel SlidesPosted 9 Nov 2013 by
The Diablo 3 Gameplay Systems and Crusader panel was held earlier today and much was revealed receiving a good reception from the crowd. Our report from Flux is incoming but in the meantime here are key slides from the presentation showing off some of the new skills and examples of loot 2.0 changes.
There is much to be excited about. First few stills are here the other 70 are after the break.
Did you watch the panel? On a scale of 1 to 10 how hopeful are you that what you saw today is going to make the game a lot more enjoyable for you. Also, do you think this will bring a lot of the community back to Sanctuary?
Keep an eye on the BlizzCon Coverage Section for the full transcripts (not bullet point lists) of the Diablo 3 Panels, videos, hands-on reports, photos, screenshots and more.