Patch 2.0.4 brought big changes and buffs, including major changes to skills, especially for the Crusader. Is the class awesome now?
Greetings, nephalem! I’ll be doing something new this month, so I hope you’ll all bear with me as we try it out together, it’s The Diablo IncGamers Clan Dispatch: Volume I.
- whats the best way to gear up
- Been running a Melee wiz, but got a build changing…
- Trading Community ~~
- Shocking Nudity in Diablo 3?
- World's First Torment 6 Uzrael Hardcore Clear
- The Diablo IncGamers Clan Dispatch: Volume I
- My Barb- need some advice, thoughts HC
- Shard of Hate Bug Fix Coming Soon
- Monk DPS
- The HC NHL playoffs
- How Not to Enchant a Shard of Hate
- Newbie's Guide needed
Diablo 3 Gameplay Systems and Crusader Panel SlidesPosted 9 November 2013by
The Diablo 3 Gameplay Systems and Crusader panel was held earlier today and much was revealed receiving a good reception from the crowd. Our report from Flux is incoming but in the meantime here are key slides from the presentation showing off some of the new skills and examples of loot 2.0 changes.
There is much to be excited about. First few stills are here the other 70 are after the break.
Did you watch the panel? On a scale of 1 to 10 how hopeful are you that what you saw today is going to make the game a lot more enjoyable for you. Also, do you think this will bring a lot of the community back to Sanctuary?
Keep an eye on the BlizzCon Coverage Section for the full transcripts (not bullet point lists) of the Diablo 3 Panels, videos, hands-on reports, photos, screenshots and more.