Patch 2.0.4 brought big changes and buffs, including major changes to skills, especially for the Crusader. Is the class awesome now?
Greetings, nephalem! I’ll be doing something new this month, so I hope you’ll all bear with me as we try it out together, it’s The Diablo IncGamers Clan Dispatch: Volume I.
- [HARDCORE STREAM] Crusader with top 1 strength in…
- Been running a Melee wiz, but got a build changing…
- Trading Community ~~
- Shocking Nudity in Diablo 3?
- World's First Torment 6 Uzrael Hardcore Clear
- The Diablo IncGamers Clan Dispatch: Volume I
- My Barb- need some advice, thoughts HC
- Shard of Hate Bug Fix Coming Soon
- Monk DPS
- The HC NHL playoffs
- How Not to Enchant a Shard of Hate
- Newbie's Guide needed
Diablo 3 Game Director Job Now PostedPosted 19 January 2013by
It’s time to step up the plate, Blizzard has posted the official job opening for the Diablo 3 Game Director position. Now before you apply, keep in mind what you will have to endure, this is not a position for the faint hearted.
- Be the vision holder for the game, set the creative goals for the team.
- Direct game design while successfully partnering with the production director to deliver an epic gaming experience.
- Evangelize games to the player community via press announcements, forum posts, interviews, and public appearances.
- Establish and maintain a creative environment, resolve personnel challenges, motivate qualified developers, and foster a culture of success.
- Maintain an awareness of global player behavior and customs to ensure that design decisions are relevant for a majority of regions.
- Coach, and guide creative team members toward achieving their career goals.
- Stakeholder in studio level strategy, and provide an active voice in resolving global issues.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about Diablo
- A minimum of 5 years’ directing video game development
- Shipped multiple AAA products as a game director, creative director, or in a senior development role
- Outstanding communications and relationship-building skills
- Recognized ability to guide and inspire large development teams
- Able to work well in a team environment and communicate effectively with all development disciplines: programming, art, design, sound, and production
- Exhibited ability to coach and mentor employees at all levels of an organization
- Great sense for what makes a game fun to play
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- A love for Blizzard Entertainment games
- Experience developing online video games, and / or role-playing games
- International game experience
- Higher educational degree
Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliated companies is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.