Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Caption This! #16 (2014 Edition)
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Archones Ladder Shop 2014!
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- anyone have an updated ignore list?
Diablo 3 Expansion Trailer RatedPosted 20 Aug 2013 by
Every video to be shown publicly needs to receive an age rating and a rating for a Diablo 3 Expansion trailer has been posted on the German ratings board site USK. It gives the trailer a rating of 12.
Update: As there’s some confusion in comments, note that this rating applies only to the content of the video to be shown publicly at Gamescom. This rating tells us *nothing* about the content of Diablo III: Reaper of Souls, which will in all likelihood be Mature, the same as Diablo 3 and all previous titles in the series.
Blizzard’s public Gamescom 2013 schedule begins on Thursday but they are scheduled to hold a press conference for media tomorrow where the Diablo 3 Expansion, Reaper of Souls is expected to be revealed. That or a new wallpaper.